• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional abilities for OPM verse Characters

If Saitama, Garou or Pig God had physically grabbed and moved ENW despite it being water then yes they would have NPI that ignores elemental intangibility, but they didn't.

As recon said, Garou, Saitama and Darkshine used shockwaves to hit ENW. That feat is not NPI, that's just how shockwaves work. PigGod drank ENW, which also isn't NPI since he just drank some water.
If they punched ENW and didn't generate a shockwave like with One Piece, I could get NPI, but for them its just strength + shockwave generation

As recon said, Garou, Saitama and Darkshine used shockwaves to hit ENW. That feat is not NPI, that's just how shockwaves work. PigGod drank ENW, which also isn't NPI since he just drank some water.
If they punched ENW and didn't generate a shockwave like with One Piece, I could get NPI, but for them its just strength + shockwave generation
Alright if then, I aproved with u justification, does this require a lot of input from the rest of the staff?, otherwise I'll add it to profile now.

Back