• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional abilities for OPM verse Characters

On this occasion, I will add some abilities that seems must be possessed by some characters in OPM verse.

Straight to the point :

Immortality Type 7 For Zombie Man.

- Justification : In the data book itself, it has been clarified by the narrator. In fact, this Zombie Man is a "Basically He Can't Die" character, this is also related to the case where Zombie Man is fighting PureBlood. But at that time PureBlood was dying because it was defeated by him, then PureBlood said that he had killed Zombie Man many times, but Zombie Man did not die at all.

Zombieman databook page translated : r/OnePunchMan

From that evidence I am quite sure, that a narrator gave the nickname "Undead Man" to Zombie Man, because actuality designation for "Zombie" these was basically given for being which has dead. However, he is alive. ( Like Zombie Man)

Invulnerability (Saitama), NPI To Elemental Intangibility For Saitama, Garou and PigGod.

- Justification : Yup, as all of we know, basically Saitama has resistance to conventional attacks, even he is also resistant to Garou's Fa'Jin attacks based on ability "Durability Negation".

Saitama can it punches EOW (Evil Ocean Water) whose aspect is Elemental. Until it can cause EOW to change its size to small.

Garou can also hit ENW with his technique, but at that time the size of ENW is still normal.

And by the time the War between the hero and monster associations ended, next it ENW was eaten by Pig God.

Holy Manipulation, Passive (Illusion, perception & Fear Manipulation), Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness For God.

-Justification : God given divine power to the recipient, He Also Can it know all things events that are in the universe by perception, as well as obtain information from certain objects.

With just his presence God in a manner automatically can make illusions and afraid, (One of them is like Garou and Psykos)

Passive Precognition (Psykos) & Sealing (Fubuki)

Justification : stated by a mysterious man from the Tsukoyomi group. According to his research, Owned By Psykos' Third Eye ability is capable of seeing the future in a manner explicit, even though his profile has already applied the ability, but I would place it as a passive ability, because after all, ability that natural from sensing psykos and without having to be activated in any way. Later, it was shown to Fubuki under a tree sealing his ability.

Done, maybe that's all I can convey.

Only the staff and moderators that I enter are voted
Result :

Agree : @Qawsedf234 (Agree For Immortality 7, Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness). @Just_a_Random_Butler (Agree With Qawsedf )

Dissagree : @Just_a_Random_Butler (Disagree for Immortality 7)

Neutral
:

Last edited:
Fine
Invulnerability (Saitama),
No, that's not what that power means.
Invulnerability is the power to be immune to conventional harm.

Characters with such powers may simply be unaffected by normal attacks, necessitating the use of things like Durability Negation to get through. Others have more conditional invulnerability, such as one that just prevents harm from conventional weaponry, but can be easily circumvented by supernatural abilities. It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy.

This is distinct from simply particularly high durability, which may make a character seem invulnerable to weaker opponents. Only characters whose invulnerability is clearly more than simply being exceptionally durable for the verse's setting qualify.

Profiles whose invulnerability is limited to working on only certain kinds of attacks should have the ability listed as Limited and/or have the limitation described in the profile's weaknesses section.
Saitama is durable, not literally immune to physical harm.
NPI To Elemental Intangibility For Saitama, Garou and PigGod.
Saitama and Garou just punched it with a shockwave. Though for we should add scans in their shockwave power ability to mention that they can blow away elemental people. Pig God is even worse since he just ate it. That would be like giving anyone who can drink water NPI against Elemental Intangibility.
Holy Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness For God.
Holy Manipulation is the only iffy one, since it's confirmed that Homeless Emperor's spheres are nuclear in nature rather than generic energy blasts. But clairvoyance and possibly cosmic awareness is fine.

Alright, I will add it to profil
No, that's not what that power means.

Saitama is durable, not literally immune to physical harm.
Umm alright, Previously I also thought that Saitama could have it too, but it seems your input is quite reasonable.
Saitama and Garou just punched it with a shockwave. Though for we should add scans in their shockwave power ability to mention that they can blow away elemental people. Pig God is even worse since he just ate it. That would be like giving anyone who can drink water NPI against Elemental Intangibility.
Could this water Elemental Aspect still can be attacked with a shockwave? if like that, then all characters with shockwave abilities can do that.

Also, in Pig God's case, he's not just swallowing. In fact, he can also kill it by digesting it in his stomach, I think Pig God's "Acid Manipulation" ability also has the Npi To Elemental subability.
Holy Manipulation is the only iffy one, since it's confirmed that Homeless Emperor's spheres are nuclear in nature rather than generic energy blasts. But clairvoyance and possibly cosmic awareness is fine.
Alright.

You shouldn't add anything to the profiles until there are more staff agreements Null.

I don't really see how Zombieman would get immortality type 7 at all, what he should get is Immortality type 2 for sure considering he can hide a gun inside his torax somehow and even move with holes in his brain.

That's immortality type 3 not 7 Null also the databook is written "in universe" as a way for the Hero Association to hype up their heroes so statements like that are flowery language and nothing else.

That's immortality type 3 not 7 Null also the databook is written "in universe" as a way for the Hero Association to hype up their heroes so statements like that are flowery language and nothing else.
The narrator provides an explanation in the DataBook a character backstory and not intending to exaggerate,

then can you please give me an explanation of how to qualify for immortality type 7.

The narrator provides an explanation in the DataBook a character backstory and not intending to exaggerate,

then can you please give me an explanation of how to qualify for immortality type 7.
There is no "narrator" everything is written by the HA PR team, in any case whats being described on the databook is just Immortality type 3.

To apply for Immortality type 7 Zombieman would have to be an actual zombie and he is not.

Looks like you should read this too, understanding DataBook and explicitly it can be taken as back-up feats.

can you prove it?
There are propaganda posters and requests for personnel in the databook by the HA (look at the language they use "We, the Hero Association, will protect you and guarantee a safe future") and it's written from their point of view, which is why Genos had to make a new evaluation of Saitama's feats and rating including all the feats the HA couldn't observe.
Can you explain in detail what zombies actually mean?
Zombies are undead beings, they are dead but can still move/attack or whatever.

Zombieman can't apply for this because he isn't dead.

There are propaganda posters and requests for personnel in the databook by the HA (look at the language they use "We, the Hero Association, will protect you and guarantee a safe future") and it's written from their point of view, which is why Genos had to make a new evaluation of Saitama's feats and rating including all the feats the HA couldn't observe.
I can't see from the picture you sent.

But even so, the DataBook is still considered Canon, because it explains the character's background and statistics.
Zombies are undead beings, they are dead but can still move/attack or whatever.

Zombieman can't apply for this because he isn't dead.
So, why did the author give the character ZombieMan the name?, And the color of his body is not like a normal human, why do you still think he is not a Zombie?

So, why did the author give the character ZombieMan the name?, And the color of his body is not like a normal human, why do you still think he is not a Zombie?
The name is chosen by the HA and it's just a name and his skin has that color because he isn't really human, he is Genus' creation

I don't see how Saitama and Garou should get NPI to Elemental Intangibility. They just splashed ENW around.

Pig God just ate and digested ENW. How is that NPI?

I don't see how Saitama and Garou should get NPI to Elemental Intangibility. They just splashed ENW around.

Pig God just ate and digested ENW. How is that NPI?
Garou and saitama Hit ENW with their moves which stated that ENW's aspect was Intangible type Elemental.

I don't think you understand what "Invulnerability" means

Bullets bouncing off Saitama's body and him shrugging off 99% of all attacks is just his durability.

Also what Fubuki did is Limited Power Null, not Sealing.

I don't think you understand what "Invulnerability" means

Bullets bouncing off Saitama's body and him shrugging off 99% of all attacks is just his durability.
Yes I have known for that, since yesterday, and I agreed with qawdseft.
Also what Fubuki did is Limited Power Null, not Sealing.
Why? Can you explain explicitly? and if yes, what type power null ?

Nevermind, sealing works as well. In any case I'd rather wait for the next chapter to see exactly how the power null/sealing worked.
This is even more appropriate to get ability sealing, because in Fubuki's case it only seals Psykos' third eye ability, not negate it. It will make more sense if it goes into the sealing type 2 category

Unsure about this, leaning on disagree. (For Recon/Marvel Future Fight Gamer's reasons above)

Invulnerability (Saitama)
Disagree. (For Qawsed's reasons above)

NPI To Elemental Intangibility For Saitama, Garou and PigGod.
Disagree. (For Qawsed's reasons above)

Holy Manipulation, Passive (Illusion, perception & Fear Manipulation), Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness For God.
Unsure about Holy Manipulation. Everything else is probably fine.

Sealing (Fubuki)
Agree.

Think about what? He literally just drank/ate ENW.

Saitama and Garou just splashed ENW with air shockwaves of enough force since at the end of the day ENW is, well, water.

Back