• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition to Boros

How that even look like jumping? his body not move at all.. you can cleraly see he is fly,he also do this here in the air

If you're talking about Burst mode, ya could be right Crop.

But there's a chance it is actually flight, it's been like two years since I read that fight but I recall him taking various hard angle turns and such in mid air.

Could be wrong though, just wanna bring it up.

That could be passed off as a jump.

Just link to the paages where he's doing those hard turns and zigzags in the air before kicking Saitama to the moon.

We don't, it's one or the other and last I checked we settled on manga because of feats differing between them, ie Tasumaki being weaker in the anime.

Nope, manga takes precedence over anime now in OPM's case . In this case, for example we can't cherry pick, like Beefcake would get upgraded if we used the anime but Tatsumaki and S Class would get downgraded if we used anime opposed to manga.

In this situation it's one or the other and manga was chosen.

Back