• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Type 11 to 1-A Profiles

I think adding it to Tier 0 would be alright since they also qualify, based in the definition.

Type 11 (Immeasurable): Characters with a size exceeding the concept of dimensions.

I think I finally finish with the additions in Tier 1-A and if there are more, I will reference the thread from the additions!

Just to make certain, you only added type 11 to the profiles that we agreed about above, correct?

@Nedge1000

I hope that you did not add large size type 11 to all 1-A pages, just the ones that were agreed upon above. Otherwise you will have to remove the unwarranted part of the entries.

From this CRT I got the approval to add Beyond-Dimensional Existence to Tier 1.

As guideline was for:

Type 1 is for the mathematical concept of 1-A which basically only Hadou Gods. Type 2 is for the metaphysical concept of 1-A which most 1-A qualify. Type 3 was basically for Tier 0 and some High 1-A.

If they add Type 2 or Type 3 Beyond-Dimensional Existence, then I added Large Size (Type 11). If this is wrong, I can remove them.

Last edited:
Hmm. That might be correct, but I am not quite sure. It is probably best if you ask Sera EX about this via her message wall.

Back