• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Type 11 to 1-A Profiles

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
Per request, I am making this thread so we can discuss which 1-As qualify for Type 11 Large Size. Off the top of my head, all Outer Gods, Hadou Gods, (and Hadou Cells) and all three Chousin get Type 11 easily.

@ProspectX

In their true unbound forms they were shown to dwarf all of dimensional existence(/the multiverse) combined.

Yog is an Outer God after all. I believe the Presence should qualify, he held the Whole of Creation in his hand, but I am uncertain.

I think Star Maker qualifies.

The Presence should probably qualify, yes.

Probably the 4 main chaos God's and ynnead. Unsure about Malice and the Emperor.

Yes, I think so. At least Oblivion. We are somewhat uncertain if Beyonder is High 1-B or 1-A.

@Quantu

Your suggestion makes sense for the Beyonder.

Did Nedge handle all of the profiles?

Quantu said:
Would Oblivion/ Expanded PR Beyonder count?
Yes Oblivion is basically the embodiment of the nothingness that is beyond Math.

And for the beyonder. Yeah he embodies a realm that is beyond all the dimensional existence

@Tetromino

That is not how things work. They were presented as transcending dimensional existence itself according to the evidence that DarkLK found long ago.

Anyway, I would appreciate if you do not try to cause any problems. Thank you.

Isn't there a difference between trying to help and trying to hurt the conversation ? If he was causing any problems intentionally, as you said, he would be going at this far differently than trying to add to the conversation on a posotive (non-disrespectful) route . I'm pretty sure the former is going on involving Tetro.

On a related note I agree with the suggestions. Also I believe the Beyond Realm does dwarf the Multiverse , and he embodies it completely. Whether or not that qualifies is a different matter.

They do transcend the concept of dimensions but that still doesn't mean they have large size at type 11. They didn't even view the 22 dimensions as flat they were only larger than it. Which should give them type 10 instead of 11

Okay. Sorry. It seems like I misunderstood.

@Iapitus The Impaler, I presume Mutsuki and Kawahara Sakuya. If this is the case, do they even qualify since they are rate as Unknow? Honestly, to me, they should be rated 1-A since they immensely superior to Marduk who has the rating.

@Nedge

Ant and I decided to put them at Unknown for now because their profiles need revisions still. They are at the very least unknown, but its a bit more complicated then that. They swap between base form and high 1-A or some extreme degree of 1-A, depending on the level of the other. Both of their pages need to be revised, but they do at the very least qualify for large size type 11

Back