• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding the King's Proposal Verse + Saika Kuozaki profile to the Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tearing up that 2 people bothered to make Saika WIP profiles.

I suspect there's a rule about not adding untranslated stuff (especially if its roundabout : Japanese>Chinese Trans>English)
Their is.

But what if it's just name for her Substantiations?

Its even there on official twitter if it helps!

~ Her Staff (Second Substan) : The second manifestation is 【Unobserved Miniature Garden (Stellarium)】.
~ Her Dress (Third Substan) : The third manifestation is 【Undetermined Kingdom (Animaclad)】"

It's unimportant detail, so I'm fine either way.

Will wait until we get more information on them so I can write a section about their abilities in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.

Their is.

Will wait until we get more information on them so I can write a section about their abilities in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
Err, the problem is that more information is on... Volume 3, soo, hahaha.

Basically, the Unobserved Miniature Garden (Staff) thing is ability to control outside things (boring I know). Maybe on lower level than Fourth Substan. Obviously.

But who would nerf Saika to only use Second Substan in battle anyway, hahah. So indeed is minor detail.

Albeit fitting to her main power of controlling landscape.

There's DAL non canon crossover where Saika use teleportation but because she is too powerful, she ends up on DAL verse. Accompanied with Spacequake too to boot.

If I have time I might be able to help making other pages such as Annihilation Factor No. 206 Dragon, Anviett and maybe Ruri.

I am heavily restraning urge to make Annihilation Factor No. 006 Leviathan profile. The global flood thing is too juicy of a feat. Oh well, can make sandbox anyway.

Officially published work from notable author who already has a series on the wiki. Their's no question about notability.

Yeah, and information on the untranslated Volume 2 seems to indicate it will have a character with Immortality Type 5, and Volume 3 will have some quite unique hax as well.
I tried reading it and found that Kurara's Immortal Type 4 was very interesting. Which character do you think has a type 5 immortal?

Err, the problem is that more information is on... Volume 3, soo, hahaha.

Basically, the Unobserved Miniature Garden (Staff) thing is ability to control outside things (boring I know). Maybe on lower level than Fourth Substan. Obviously.

But who would nerf Saika to only use Second Substan in battle anyway, hahah. So indeed is minor detail.

Albeit fitting to her main power of controlling landscape.

There's DAL non canon crossover where Saika use teleportation but because she is too powerful, she ends up on DAL verse. Accompanied with Spacequake too to boot.

If I have time I might be able to help making other pages such as Annihilation Factor No. 206 Dragon, Anviett and maybe Ruri.

I am heavily restraning urge to make Annihilation Factor No. 006 Leviathan profile. The global flood thing is too juicy of a feat. Oh well, can make sandbox anyway.
Yes, I read it. It is non-canon very interesting that Saika goes into DAL VERSE if it turns out to be true. It must be very satisfying.

@Everything12 I found something very interesting. What do you think? Seriously, I really want to do a thread about this. But I don't have time. Would I like to be a supporter of KP too?

image.png

Yes, I read it. It is non-canon very interesting that Saika goes into DAL VERSE if it turns out to be true. It must be very satisfying.
Not much chance to fight anyone though.

But interaction with other spirits is nice.
"So, Shidou will take my first kiss and confine me to his house?"

"... Well, when you put it like that..."

But nice detail is that Shidou thought Third Substantiation/Manifestation as Astral Dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back