• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Resistance to EE for the Angels( DBS)

Resistance to EE should be added to all the Angels. Whis and Vados literally stood within the aura of Beerus and Champa and weren’t erased while Goku and Vegeta move away from the aura because they afraid of being erased.

Is that serious or a joke? The floor was literally being erased and the only reason the room didn’t get erased is because the aura haven’t touched it yet.

The floor doesn't look like it's getting erased to me, rather it looks like it's being transmuted or something.

Hakai is weird. Sometimes, it turns things to dust and another time it erased people. You know what I mean.

I'm not sure, the floor didn't behave like ash or dust at all when Goku stepped on it.

I mean Hakai is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. In the manga, Beerus turn Zamasu into dust but in recent chapters, he stated that he could erase people.And in the anime, he has both feats of turning things into dust and erasing people. And touching the Aura of a God has been accepted as a resistance feat. It could also be a retcon though.

If touching a God of Destruction's aura is considered Resistance to Existence Erasure, then wouldn't Battle of Gods Saga Goku have it?

@Nullflowerblush IIRC isn't the aura in the clip different from his usual aura? If not and it is truly destruction aura then yes, although IIRC we've never really explicitly seen that in action till Toppo.

I mean Hakai is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. In the manga, Beerus turn Zamasu into dust but in recent chapters, he stated that he could erase people.And in the anime, he has both feats of turning things into dust and erasing people. And touching the Aura of a God has been accepted as a resistance feat. It could also be a retcon though.
Actually, no, in Anime Hakai do not turn people and object to dust, it turn everything to purple energy and completely disappear afterward. If anything Anime is more consistent

Actually, no, in Anime Hakai do not turn people and object to dust, it turn everything to purple energy and completely disappear afterward. If anything Anime is more consistent
Yeah, he turned the egg into dust but it’s in the movie though. I thought it was in the anime.

At the beginning Beerus' purple aura turned an egg into dust and the floor in this black, frail material. It's not specifically called Hakai, but it still is purple energy.
They later called it hakai and made so that it turned people into purple light, erasing them completely.

Personally I would be fine with giving the angels resistance to EE due to the retcon, but even just resistance to transmutation/deconstruction is good.

At the beginning Beerus' purple aura turned an egg into dust and the floor in this black, frail material. It's not specifically called Hakai, but it still is purple energy.
They later called it hakai and made so that it turned people into purple light, erasing them completely.

Personally I would be fine with giving the angels resistance to EE due to the retcon, but even just resistance to transmutation/deconstruction is good.
ah i forgot the egg thing, look like GoD can control the extent of their Hakai, so should we include deconstruction/matter destruction into GoD profile as well??

Hasn't this been brought up numerous times? I know I sounds like a broken record for asking that, but even so.

It all lies in whether or not we want to scale this resistance to post-retcon Hakai, and I think we should.

They still resist that technique/energy, just its effect changed, it didn't become stronger or more effective.

At least we can put "Deconstruction/Existence Erasure" and put a note at the bottom of the profile.

It all lies in whether or not we want to scale this resistance to post-retcon Hakai, and I think we should.

They still resist that technique/energy, just its effect changed, it didn't become stronger or more effective.

At least we can put "Deconstruction/Existence Erasure" and put a note at the bottom of the profile.
Either that or just resistance to matter manipulation if you wanna keep it safe since we wouldn't know what kind of technique it is unless we treat it as ore retconned hakai as you suggested

I honestly believe that the Gods can control the extent of their Hakai/Energy of Destruction. Which is backed up by the manga, and in the anime we saw multiple effects of the Hakai: Deconstruction/Matter Manip( the egg thing), Transmutation( the floor in the video), Existence Erasure( Zamasu).

So I think GoD energy needs the following
Deconstruction/Matter Manipulation
(The Egg feat)
Transmutation(The floor feat.)
Existence Erasure (The Hakai)

I believe the Angels should get this resistance as well as the other GoDs since clearly Champa and Beerus weren’t affecting each other.

So I think GoD energy needs the following
Deconstruction/Matter Manipulation
(The Egg feat)
Transmutation(The floor feat.)
Existence Erasure (The Hakai)

I believe the Angels should get this resistance as well as the other GoDs since clearly Champa and Beerus weren’t affecting each other.
The floor feat is being consider Deconstruction

Ima lay my 2 cents out here. Goku, vegeta, and Frieza were both able to resist hakai later on in the show. And if the angels don’t have that resistance it really sounds very weird in my mind. Hell, Goku LITERALLY was resisting hakai in BASE form. Now Ik that’s different from what the video evidence the person who made the thread showed. But I honestly think that’s something to consider if we’re talking about characters and resistance.

Back