• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Music to Character Pages?

What the title says. Just something I wanted to throw in real quick.

I know we are a indexing site first and foremost, but would it hurt to suggest adding music/character themes to the pages on the wikia? You know, so there’s more “life” to them?

We could do something like linking a soundcloud music track of the given theme so that it plays when opening the page of [insert verse/character here].

Highly unlikely to be accepted unless it's just a youtube link at the bottom of the page.

I remember people hating it when music automatically played in threads and even user profiles iirc so a rule or something was made for it.

This was done previously on JBW and from my understanding it did not go well in the past.

Unless it is done like it happens on Giorno's, Vegeta's and Reinhard's pages, I see no way this can end well.

If it were a Youtube Link to music, I would think that's fine.

But any music that automatically plays is a big no no IMO. I'd rather not have my ears blasted if I had headphones on listening to music while casually checking profile pages. Or even just having random music playing when I don't want to hear them atm.

Being assaulted by 4 different musics for opening more than one page? It would be a real pain.

Youtube link would be fine but really are unecessary; if you like a music you already just do your things while listening in general.

Back