• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's something I've been working on all morning and I hope it turns out well.

Passive Reality Warping
The true nature of Eida's Charm, Omnipotence,was triggered by Eida's subconscious desire to be loved and to help Kawaki, granting her empathic power. Eida cannot control this ability like her Charm.In both the manga and the database, in the database, Eida's desire to be loved is one of the effects of Omnipotence, which makes Eida's desire to be loved come true in a way that he does not want this is a passive ability because Eida's desire to be loved triggers this ability,As it says in the database, it automatically translates eida's subconscious desires into reality

Passive Memory Manipulation
The Concept Of Omnipotence is constantly protecting Eida's desire, even though there is Physical Evidence, the Concept Of Omnipotence does not allow people to accept this and people's memories are constantly being rewritten, trying to remember this will trigger the Concept Of Omnipotence to rewrite their memories again.

Disease Manipulation
Resisting Eida's Charm causes illnesses such as Headache,Fever
Resistance to Higer Tempratures
Eida, Jigen, Delta, Code, Daemon, etc. were cyborized by Amado, Jigen was not affected by the heat of Amaterasu because he is a cyborg and Eida is a cyborg and should not be affected by higher temperatures.

Immunity To Mind Manipulation,Empathic,Reality Warping,Status Effect Inducement
Eida is immune to Omnipotence and its effects

I have no idea if the last one is resistance or immunity.

Agree:karo_senpaii,Faa_Tzy,MeliodasDeUzyy,
DarkDragonMedeus,Urbancalo,Small_Ophion,Floxy178,Catzlaflame
(Only Passive Haxs)Godernet (only resistance to Mind manip,higher temperature) ActuallySpaceMan42 (Agrees with Godernet)
Disagree:karo_senpaii( only Disease Manipulation) Small_Ophion( only Disease Manipulation) Godernet (only Passive Haxs,İmmunity to Empathic,Reality Warping)
ActuallySpaceMan42(Agrees with Godernet)
Neutral:

Last edited:
It's something I've been working on all morning and I hope it turns out well.

Passive Reality Warping
The true nature of Eida's Charm, Omnipotence,was triggered by Eida's subconscious desire to be loved and to help Kawaki, granting her empathic power. Eida cannot control this ability like her Charm.In both the manga and the database, in the database, Eida's desire to be loved is one of the effects of Omnipotence, which makes Eida's desire to be loved come true in a way that he does not want this is a passive ability because Eida's desire to be loved triggers this ability,As it says in the database, it automatically translates eida's subconscious desires into reality

Passive Memory Manipulation
The Concept Of Omnipotence is constantly protecting Eida's desire, even though there is Physical Evidence, the Concept Of Omnipotence does not allow people to accept this and people's memories are constantly being rewritten, trying to remember this will trigger the Concept Of Omnipotence to rewrite their memories again.

Disease Manipulation
Resisting Eida's Charm causes illnesses such as Headache, Fever
Resistance to Higer Tempratures
Eida, Jigen, Delta, Code, Daemon, etc. were cyborized by Amado, Jigen was not affected by the heat of Amaterasu because he is a cyborg and Eida is a cyborg and should not be affected by higher temperatures.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:
1. I don't really know If you can call It passive reality warping. It's just something that is triggered unconsciously due to her desires. They would still be dependent on her . If the ability was in the hands of an otsusuki they would just be able to use it freely and not that it is passive.

2. Agree with passive memory manipulation

3. That's not disease manipulation but just people's mind fighting depending on how strong willed but they still end up succumbing. In the struggle the headaches occur or they even pass out.

4. Is his resistance due to the fact he is a cyborg? I don't think there is enough evidence.

5. I agree also include daemon and all otsusuki. Actually leave otsusuki. I want to make a separate crt to update the page

This was already in the profile, and agreed. But this gets limited ability, as Eida is shown to have no control over the Omnipotence ability.
"Eida unable to control Omnipotence" instead i responded to it like "Passive limited" abilities..
will this be ability or resistant? if ability, then yes it can.
Agree

Maybe I don't understand or you are applying the link incorrectly, I didn't find any resistance/similar here. Can you add other evidence/such?

1. I don't really know If you can call It passive reality warping. It's just something that is triggered unconsciously due to her desires. They would still be dependent on her . If the ability was in the hands of an otsusuki they would just be able to use it freely and not that it is passive.

2. Agree with passive memory manipulation

3. That's not disease manipulation but just people's mind fighting depending on how strong willed but they still end up succumbing. In the struggle the headaches occur or they even pass out.

4. Is his resistance due to the fact he is a cyborg? I don't think there is enough evidence.

5. I agree also include daemon and all otsusuki. Actually leave otsusuki. I want to make a separate crt to update the page
1.Unconsciously triggering it already makes it passive. For example, commands from 7ds are triggered when certain conditions are met and this is accepted in the wiki, this is just like eida's charm ability, she also says that she cannot control it like charm, this is enough for passive
3.You are right
4.Both because it is a cyborg and because of the resistance of the jigen's, and the wiki also says that cyborgs (normal) can adapt to high temperatures.

Last edited:
1.Unconsciously triggering it already makes it passive. For example, commands from 7ds are triggered when certain conditions are met and this is accepted in the wiki, this is just like eida's charm ability, she also says that she cannot control it like charm, this is enough for passive
3.You are right
4.Both because it is a cyborg and because of the resistance of the jigenin, and the wiki also says that cyborgs (normal) can adapt to high temperatures.
1. If the wiki accepts stuff like that then sure but it doesn't sit to me like passive as subconscious still has activation time
4. Well if that is the case that's fine

It's only when she gains a new wish. But if she already has it then Omnipotence passively keeps the desire being real.

Maybe I don't understand or you are applying the link incorrectly, I didn't find any resistance/similar here. Can you add other evidence/such?
If you are referring to resistance to higher temperatures, Eida is a cyborg (normal) etcb wiki you will see that cyborgs (normal) adapt quickly to higher and lower temperatures

If you mean Immunity to Mind, Empathic, Reality Warping, Status Effect Inducement, Momoshiki says that Eida is not affected by these, this is direct Immunity

I think this would more so be Limited Reality Warping since it doesn't grant all of her wishes the same way something like the Hougyoku would.

She has sometimes wanted to be rid of her power yet she can't get rid of it on a subconscious desire,

She's wanted genuine connections with people but can't forcefully manifest them outside of infatuation.

Passive also implies the ability is always on regardless of any input from Eida when that doesn't seem to be the case so far, in fact, it seems to require some intense emotion to work like the case with Kawaki.
The ability isn't really passive tho, just a one-time activation with a long-term effect, it's just mind/memory manip.
this works

It would be resistance,

Immunity is the highest form of resistance and implies no mind manip, reality warping, or status effects would work on her which is not the case.

However, I'm not sure if she should have Reality-Warping Resistance since we know her ability can affect her and did when she received her Empathic powers.

I also don't think she should get empathic resistance since she isn't really able to look at herself with her own ability to even be affected by it.

So yeah I agree with Limited Reality Warping, Memory/Mind Manip, Heat Resistance, and Resistance to Mind Manip.

And(at least for now) Disagree with Resistance to Reality Warping and Empathic Manipulation.

I think this would more so be Limited Reality Warping since it doesn't grant all of her wishes the same way something like the Hougyoku would.

She has sometimes wanted to be rid of her power yet she can't get rid of it on a subconscious desire,

She's wanted genuine connections with people but can't forcefully manifest them outside of infatuation.

Passive also implies the ability is always on regardless of any input from Eida when that doesn't seem to be the case so far, in fact, it seems to require some intense emotion to work like the case with Kawaki
Eida never wanted to get rid of her ability, she just didn't like it, but subconsciously she wished for it.A passive ability is always active yes, but Eida doesn't always wish for everything and it is triggered under a certain condition, for example the commandments from 7ds, Meliodas love commandment is triggered instantly against someone who harbors a sense of evil, it makes them powerless, this is a condition of the passive, the other commandments work like this and this is confirmed in the wiki, in eida, just like meliodas, the passive is triggered under a certain condition, this condition is that eida desires something.

The ability isn't really passive tho, just a one-time activation with a long-term effect, it's just mind/memory manip.
This is the same example I gave above, if someone tries to understand the concept of omnipotence, omnipotence will be triggered and they will erase it from their memory, just like Boruto said

However, I'm not sure if she should have Reality-Warping Resistance since we know her ability can affect her and did when she received her Empathic powers.

I also don't think she should get empathic resistance since she isn't really able to look at herself with her own ability to even be affected by it.
You may be right about Empathic Manipulation, but there must be resistance to reality distortion Momoshiki says Eida and others are not affected by omnipotence

If it is not immunity but resistance then I will change it, for now I will wait for others' opinion.

Eida never wanted to get rid of her ability, she just didn't like it, but subconsciously she wished for it
she doesn't just dislike it, she hates it

it hinders her from things she actively wants in life, friends, romance, etc.
.A passive ability is always active yes, but Eida doesn't always wish for everything and it is triggered under a certain condition, for example the commandments from 7ds, Meliodas love commandment is triggered instantly against someone who harbors a sense of evil, it makes them powerless, this is a condition of the passive, the other commandments work like this and this is confirmed in the wiki, in eida, just like meliodas, the passive is triggered under a certain condition, this condition is that eida desires something.
except Commandments are always on regardless of the user's input and are stated to work that way.

Eida's ability currently has unknown caveats and has only triggered once on screen in response to Kawaki deeply wanting something, and there are still unknowns with why Sarada and Sumire are unaffected.

not to mention the only actual use of the ability required it to be activated, as a response to Kawaki pressing her.
This is the same example I gave above, if someone tries to understand the concept of omnipotence, omnipotence will be triggered and they will erase it from their memory, just like Boruto said.
That is not a passive ability,

Eida used Omnipotence and it permanently changed everyone, when people fight against it, it fights even harder to stop that.

an ability permanently affecting someone isn't the same as an ability that doesnt require activation which is what a passive is.

but there must be resistance to reality distortion Momoshiki says Eida and others are not affected by omnipotence.
that kinda gets into if its a caveat vs a resistance.

given Momoshiki's phrasing, it seems that she's not resisting it at all, rather the ability, Omnipotence inherently doesn't work on the caster.

so yeah not a resistance at least from what i can tell.
If it is not immunity but resistance then I will change it, for now I will wait for others' opinion.
all good 👌

except Commandments are always on regardless of the user's input and are stated to work that way.

Eida's ability currently has unknown caveats and has only triggered once on screen in response to Kawaki deeply wanting something, and there are still unknowns with why Sarada and Sumire are unaffected.

not to mention the only actual use of the ability required it to be activated, as a response to Kawaki pressing her.
No,This is not the first time Eida has done this, she once made everyone her prisoner Omnipotence does not prevent it from being a passive ability if it does not constantly grant a wish, even in the databases, it says automatically causes the ability to automatically turn into reality, due to the fact that the ability is not fully known, it can at least remain as "Possibly Passive Reality Warping"

i didnt say it was the first time.

I said it was the first time on-screen

because the other instance we don't have details for other than the result.
Omnipotence does not prevent it from being a passive ability if it does not constantly grant a wish, even in the databases, it says automatically causes the ability to automatically turn into reality, due to the fact that the ability is not fully known, it can at least remain as "Possibly Passive Reality Warping"
The Boruto Database says that it's an ability she is unable to control that automatically turns her subconscious desires into reality.

However, we know it doesn't transform all her desires into reality and is seemingly circumstantial.

It's not truly passive if it requires some kind of trigger to activate.

which is why I said it fits more as a Limited Reality Warping for now

because currently, we have no idea the exact conditions for it to activate or when it decides to turn her subconscious desires it turns to reality.

i didnt say it was the first time.

I said it was the first time on-screen

because the other instance we don't have details for other than the result.

The Boruto Database says that it's an ability she is unable to control that automatically turns her subconscious desires into reality.

However, we know it doesn't transform all her desires into reality and is seemingly circumstantial.

It's not truly passive if it requires some kind of trigger to activate.

which is why I said it fits more as a Limited Reality Warping for now

because currently, we have no idea the exact conditions for it to activate or when it decides to turn her subconscious desires it turns to reality.
I get it.

Most of what’s been proposed is already on the page, and I’d like to point somethings out.
this is the OP.
This is the page.

Generally, it seems to be the same application of the omnipotence ability. However, the original ability description specifies that some people are resistant to it, which is why it’s limited. I guess adding the passive should be fine.

Same thing with the reality manip, that seems to be a very limited application, so it should be limited reality manip (as is on the page currently). Feel free to add the passive point though.
(1) I don’t see the scan mention Eida? (2) I want to mention something. There is a big difference between someone being resistant/immune, and someone not being affected.

Let me clarify, in the scan I sent above that was on the page. It says “omnipotence doesn’t affect the otsuskiefied and Eida herself

Pay attention to the wording; it’s saying that the ability does NOT AFFECT them, as in it doesn’t influence them at all. This is different from resistance/immunity because, in that case, the ability DOES carry out an effect, it’s just that this effect is resisted.

Basically, I don’t think Eida is resisting her own hax, I think it was never working on her in the first place; at least that’s how it reads to me.
When is this resistance attributed to Jigen being a cyborg?
This is my first thought as well. As far as I can see, he just absorbed it.

Same thing with the reality manip, that seems to be a very limited application, so it should be limited reality manip (as is on the page currently). Feel free to add the passive point though.
So you're saying Passive Limited Reality Warping?

Most of what’s been proposed is already on the page, and I’d like to point somethings out.

this is the OP.

This is the page.

Generally, it seems to be the same application of the omnipotence ability. However, the original ability description specifies that some people are resistant to it, which is why it’s limited. I guess adding the passive should be fine.

(1) I don’t see the scan mention Eida? (2) I want to mention something. There is a big difference between someone being resistant/immune, and someone not being affected.

Let me clarify, in the scan I sent above that was on the page. It says “omnipotence doesn’t affect the otsuskiefied and Eida herself

Pay attention to the wording; it’s saying that the ability does NOT AFFECT them, as in it doesn’t influence them at all. This is different from resistance/immunity because, in that case, the ability DOES carry out an effect, it’s just that this effect is resisted.

Basically, I don’t think Eida is resisting her own hax, I think it was never working on her in the first place; at least that’s how it reads to me.

This is my first thought as well. As far as I can see, he just absorbed it.
Then please close this thread, I will implement the changes

if the ability description already explains she doesn't have control I don't see a need to add it to the ability description tbh

Limited Memory Manipulation (Ada is capable of altering people's memories through linked chakra, with the exception of herself, Otsutsuki's and certain individuals who are immune for unknown reasons[7]. However Ada has shown no conscious control over this ability)

changing it from Limited to Passive Memory Manipulation if anything would make it more misleading since the ability itself is not passive, Omnipotence activates off of a currently unknown set of conditions, based on the specific wish of another person(Kawaki), and from then on has a continuous effect on the individuals that were initially affected.

Back