• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eida's passive ability debunk post

Robin

He/Him
Hello guys. İ wanna share my personal look with u about eida's passive ability. I think this post will be a debunk post and i hope u all agree with me. Okay lets start.
DekQtLj.jpg
Here is delta attacking to eida and eida managed to make delta fall in love with herself, but here is something wrong.
If eida's ability was passive, delta's kick would have made her fall in love with herself before it could even get close to eida's head. This panel made me think that eida's ability isnt passive but automaton based on her perception speed.
dohBQWt.jpg
Here is another panel that made me 100% sure for his ability automaton based on her perception speed
2. Second arguments
3As7Q37.jpg
here is shikamaru trying to stop them until kawaki come but
YPmcvOI.jpg
she cant negs shikamaru's ability then she managed to make delta fall in love for neg the shadow ability
UOPPjDY.jpg
if eida's ability was passive it need to work on shikamaru when he was tryed to stop them
3. My 3rd argument is about the 3rd vulnerability of eida's ability
sOXoNIZ.jpg

wvvdGQS.jpg

So this is the third vulnerability of eida's ability. There are 2 results 1.She cant make to fall in love with herself who is fall in love with other some. 2. She cant make to fall in love with herself who is fall in love with otsutsuki members
hWSl59g.jpg
Even momoshiki got it.
That all are my arguments about "eida's ability debunk post"

I do not get what you're saying.

The passive or not argument doesn't really matter. Her ability is stated to work on those who look into her face, and that it works instantly.

XUxy2HB.jpeg

Amado says it so we have no reason to doubt him.

How close they got to hitting her doesn't matter as they were still stopped prior to hitting her.

I do not get what you're saying.

The passive or not argument doesn't really matter. Her ability is stated to work on those who look into her face, and that it works instantly.
Its automatic not passive

Its automatic not passive
pretty sure they mean the same thing
here are the synonyms

instinctive

involuntary

unconscious

reflex

knee-jerk

reflexive

instinctual

subconscious

unconditioned

spontaneous

impulsive

unthinking

his arguing it's based on perception of Aida which is false, otherwise it wouldnt work on someone see hasnt "seen" which is debunked by the fact people get caught in it from looking at her not the other way around.

it's passive.

a̶l̶s̶o̶ i̶f̶ i̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ o̶n̶ h̶e̶r̶ p̶e̶r̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ s̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ w̶a̶y̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ s̶h̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶ s̶e̶e̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶e̶a̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶h̶e̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ a̶b̶l̶e̶ t̶o̶ c̶h̶a̶r̶m̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ a̶n̶y̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ a̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ l̶o̶l̶

his arguing it's based on perception of Aida which is false, otherwise it wouldnt work on someone see hasnt "seen" which is debunked by the fact people get caught in it from looking at her not the other way around.

it's passive.

a̶l̶s̶o̶ i̶f̶ i̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ o̶n̶ h̶e̶r̶ p̶e̶r̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ s̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ w̶a̶y̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ s̶h̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶ s̶e̶e̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶e̶a̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶h̶e̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ a̶b̶l̶e̶ t̶o̶ c̶h̶a̶r̶m̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ a̶n̶y̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ a̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ l̶o̶l̶
I actually hope that the case and that one of the secret abilities she implied she was hiding from Code

That would be crazy broken in match ups

Eida's ability isn't just Love manipulation. It creates other emotional effects. Someone may not instantly fall in love or may never fall in love, but attacking her directly will always be impossible.

The latest chapter confirms it even affects the victim's thoughts. "Someone caught in her ability cannot even think of attacking her" - Sumire

Back