• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a new dimension within reality

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only

Does the existence of the Concept of Dimension and realm that exist outside/beyond the bounds of dimension qualify this for a higher rating or low 1-A?

the guy's ability is basically creating a new dimension (parallel/alternate or others) where they can physically exist and hide while they interact with the physical realm within the same position of the world.
Other abilities include BFR to a new or random dimension but by using Rolan's Beacon and Triangulation they can pinpoint the root dimension by using the coordinates of the newly created dimension
and its most destructive ability is erasing someone from space (This was done while they were already in the dimension where Angra Mainyu was created)

I can provide more scans or abilities if needed

I don't see anything about concept of dimensions here and it seems to be referring to dimensions as in parallel worlds rather than spatial directions so it's more like something that exists outside the traditional multiverse which most likely wouldn't be anything like low 1-A or 1-A

I don't see anything about concept of dimensions here and it seems to be referring to dimensions as in parallel worlds rather than spatial directions so it's more like something that exists outside the traditional multiverse which most likely wouldn't be anything like low 1-A or 1-A
Primal Beast derive or gain their power based on the Concept they are given governance as primal beasts are abstract, conception or idea at their very being.
There is also some flavortext acknowledging that the concept of geometrical dimension exist but i don't wanna work on a contextless flavortext unless it was at least story implied or acknowledged

Although I already messaged Qawsedf beforehand and he also responded that it seems to imply more of being alternate dimension and I've gotten a better idea now thanks

Back