• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add-ons for the dark dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks, I thought I will take the time to post this minor CRT before the the Wiki gets flooded with them.

I saw a play-through of DQ VI and I noticed a few missing abilities Nokturnus needs, this will be my first CRT (I think?) so “hopefully” things will go smoothly.

Sound Manipulation via ferocious roar, Nok unleashes a powerful sonic AoE via releasing blistering energy from his mouth that damages the entire party, as shown here (skip to 2:51).

Power Nullification via disruptive wave, he already has it on his profile but doesn't have it listed on the powers/abilities section.

Non-Physical Interaction; Pretty self-explanatory, he should be comparable to the DQ VI party (and various other DQ characters) who can interact as well as harm elemental enemies, here's a couple examples of these types of enemies here and
here (skip to 1:50).

Durability Negation; Just a little tab underneath AP saying a few of his abilities ignore conventional durability (such as targeting the soul directly).

Sealing; As a side effect of trapping his opponents in an endless nightmare.

Possibly Attack Reflection; Was shown to be able to reflect Mortamor's attacks back at him via unknown means, as shown here again (skip to 10:40 and 11:30 respectively).

And resistance to Empathic Manipulation; He cannot be charmed by the party (he is already immune to all Status Effect Inducement that the party can inflict hence where most of his resistances on his profile comes from).

I would also like to thank Mr.Cinos15 for his input, well here goes nothing...

Last edited:
I should note multiple DQ characters will likely get NPI in future CRTs (since there's the feats/statements to prove it) plus Nok possibly being 2-B but for now I just want to get these add-ons done ASAP.

I obviously agree with the proposals as they're rather clear cut. Sadly I don't have contact with Fanofrpgs, but I do know he has a discord, which I also have.

This does not seem very controversial to apply.

However, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Thank you. Would you or some other member who is experienced with proper editing be willing to apply the edits?

Thank you. Would you or some other member who is experienced with proper editing be willing to apply the edits?
That time I had rollback rights for White Bomberman's page (wasn't able to delete a Super Bomberman R page) took a bit longer, because there were other projects I got in my mind, but I'll let someone else do this one here.

Last edited:
I'm a little iffy for giving characters NPI via scaling, but who am I to judge?

I added the abilities agreed upon here.
Thank you for your help and I do believe there will be future DQ CRTs to finalized/explain the NPI for multiple DQ characters as well as other "stuff".

This thread can now be closed.

Thank you very much for helping out Starter_Pack. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back