• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Blade vs. the Hero Academia

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
BnH banner
AdamBlade
Base Blade (without fragments) vs. the Heros from BnH minus All Might
1rt Round: In a gauntlet, Blade keep his strength and heal after his last fight.

2nd Round: All at once, any hero losses when KO (no kill), Blade's weakness erased this round.

All rounds are in-characters.

Blade wins high diff, he has city block AP and supersonic speed, to boost his healing and durability are awesome too...

PS: can Blade copy quirks too? if yes than this is a stomp in his favor...

R2: i go BNHA, they have a blackhole user so if they use poisen smoke as cover and bring no.13 close enough a single use will immediatly kill him...

nop, Blade can't copy quirks since those aren't fragments. Mmm, No. 13 hasn't a profile here

^maybe via verse equal?

and: if he cant copy fragments and not use any fragment at all than we cant use his shown stats since they all depend on adam using fragments,

this will result in his loss against mind-control-boy in R1 and R2 will be easy win for BNHA...

welp, Adam has shown resistent to mind attacks, and about the 2nd round I can allow him to use fragments (minus fifth wave) but would be a massive stomp, at least what I think. I'll wait for more input and see if is necessary make the change

^if he can use fragments (even the ones pre-stigmata) it will be a stomp in his favor be it R1 or R2,

as for mental resistance: wasnt that because he adapted to the fragment? if he cant do it in this fight than he loses :/

The Lilith Temptation wasn't able to affect him for certainly reasons, and resisted/destroyed the Black Out Involk without even copying the fragment, he possesses some degree of mind resistence

Back