• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Both have equipment up to 9-B

Ada Wong: 7 (Galvino,ZoroNotZolo,Popted2,Lacku,Mariogoods,Reploidnoridomix,DemonicDude)

Black Widow: 1 (Jibz)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Ada is 0.00303 tons, Black Widow scales to 0.00244 tons. Ada has a 1.24x AP advantage,

Last edited:
This match up seems pretty even, though Natashas widows bite might give her a big advantage, I'm not too well versed with RE lore but I think Widow should have more skill too. Ada does have a big advantage with heals and statistics amplification though, so that makes it more fair. I'm leaning towards Natasha but I'd like to see some arguments for Ada before I vote.

I'm pretty sure Natasha would absolutely destroy her in a Melee Confrontation despite the AP Disadvantage, so if Ada can keep her at Range she might have a chance but BW isn't a stranger to fighting people with Guns or Super Powers for that matter.

Bump

Bump

Probably widows bite and pistols and her pistol/crossbow. I think Ada grapples a lot too, so she will perhaps find a vantage point to shoot from.

Anything above 9-B is restricted

Natasha seems to have the advantage with her suit compared to Ada's usual outfits that have nothing special about them. I might have to vote for Natasha since I can't think of an argument for Ada.

However, if Ada has her sunglasses she used against Leon in RE4, then that could catch Natasha by surprise and give Ada an opportunity to just shoot her.

Natasha seems to have the advantage with her suit compared to Ada's usual outfits that have nothing special about them. I might have to vote for Natasha since I can't think of an argument for Ada.

However, if Ada has her sunglasses she used against Leon in RE4, then that could catch Natasha by surprise and give Ada an opportunity to just shoot her.
What do her glasses do again?

If Natasha isn't bloodlusted and they both have a moment for an exchange of words, Ada could get her with the glasses. However I don't think the glasses are on Ada's profile, so idk if she could use them here. If she can and Natty isn't bloodlusted, I vote for Ada. Though a counter is that idk if in character Ada would think it's necessary to do that and will probably just go guns blazing. I think it's kinda situational really.

"Spy gadgets" is kinda vague but does describe them IG?

How do the glasses work might i ask? (Yes i know they flashbomb, but how? Whats the process?)

She interacts with the glasses and it takes a few seconds for it to activate.

Is the fact that the sunglasses are used for flashing bait? Because if Natasha was to suspect that, she could duck/roll for cover to not get blinded yet still keep her mobility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back