• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

According to Toeiverse, who was the first person to reach planet level and light speed?

That's right, I'm not talking about the manga verse, I'm talking the anime/movies/ovas verse. So can someone please tell me who was the person in Dragon Ball Toeiverse history to reach exact planet level or exact speed of light?

DragonEmperor23 said:
probs frieza
You sure? Cause Dr. Wheelo in his profile was stated to be faster than light, and Garlic Jr. was stated to be large planet level. Now I'm trying to find people weaker and slower than this guys.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Frieza was born before them I think. I don't think there's any planet level that moves at the speed of light.
My guess would be, for planet level character, it would either be Ginger, Nicky or Sansho from Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone. As for speed of light character, that would either be base Goku or base Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z: The World Strongest.

Back