• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Accel obliterates Anime Dante.

Accel was already winning against DMC4, so....DMC2 until more thoughts come in.

For now unless someone calls it a stomp.

I still give it to Dante for my previous reasons.

Are you sure it's better to keep this instead of making a new thread? Votes are completely reset now.

Dante is completely serious, focused and will not waste time being in his DMC2 form

3 types of Time Manipulation (Bangle of Time, Quicksilver and Chrono Heart), Majin Form, and Dante stomped a demon stronger than Sparda, and Sparda is stronger than Mundus and Mundus is stronger than Abigail

And Dante was in Base Form

Aaaaaaaand Dante also blitzed Argosax, in base too

Voting for Dante

Don't know. If his ice essentially nullifies ones powers instantly than he should be able to freeze him.

But i guess it depends how would it work on vectors, i don't know.

@Blanked

Cute. Cold is projected through heat radiation. That's a vector Accelerator can reflect.

Reppuzan said:
@Blanked

Cute. Cold is projected through heat radiation. That's a vector Accelerator can reflect.
It's still power nullification, i mean i don't know how would it work.

And yes i know I am cute. :p

not sure why you talk about it being necro now lol.

@Burning don't be lazy.

@Reppu Can he reflect it tho if his powers and abilty to reflect gets nulled or would it depend on something in particular?

Doesn't Toshiro's PN work by negating the abilities of those frozen by his completed bankai?

Because if so to negate the ability he has to freeze Accelerator, and to do that he first needs to get through his reflection. The issue there is obvious.

@Lazy I don't know how it works that's the problem. I don't even know if all of his ice attacks do it or one only.

According to Toshiro himself: "Once it's frozen, no matter the substance, all its functions will cease to activate." It applies to all his ice attacks. He froze Gerard's sword as he cut it in two with a single regular slash and nullified the sword's ability to reflect damage. Given how he reacts to Gerard's conclusion of "I'll just use a super quincy arrow, a torrent of power without an ability/function", the PN possibly doesn't work against attacks that are simply raw power with no gimmicks attached that he can prevent from activating.

So he needs to freeze Accelerator to prevent his ability from working, but to do that he needs to get through his ability first.

Yeah, current Dante vs Accel might not be a good match.

Dante's DMC2 version is basically "Chrono Heart GG Accel"

Back