• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Aladdin has Solomon's wisdom which brings him knowledge about pretty uch any situation he is in. A bit more reliable than smarts.

Just simply 'knowing' somthing isn't the same as 'deciphering' something. Example, Alladin may 'know' that Accel can "redirected all vectors away from himself" but he wouldn't know " what lilimts he has?" "what that means excatly?" "are there any blind spots?" Unless it can give him not only all of Accel's poweres but also applications right from the get go, its no different then just simply haveing basic knowledge on his apponent and it's entirely debatable what information he can attain at a time.

Not only that but like Tin said Alladin may be able to know all but he can't handle all the information at once thus he must decipher it to get the important information. Even then that's only 'information' he retains, if he personally can't properly use that information then it's almost usless.

Except nothing stops him from using that information Accelerators powers are not that hard to comprehend especially when you can do THE EXACT SAME THING.

No he can't, his vector manipulation is only shown to change the direction and(possibly) magnitute of objects and attacks. Accel does the same thing almost subconsciously. Yes Aladdin has shown to have more control on the direction of the objects when he uses Vector manipulation but it's almost irrelevent if his opponent can do the same thing with even less effort, Accel doesn't need to be conscious of the attack in order for it to be reflected while Aladdin did.

I'm voting for Accel.

Reasons? His VM showed to be way better than Aladdin's (He can manipulate vectors from higher-dimensions, quantum vectors and etc). Also, he has dealt with Magic before (To Aru's magic is something with weird laws that "aren't from that world", just like Kakine's Dark Matter). His Vector Manipulation isn't exactly his "power", but a result from his Personal Reality interfering with normal reality and manipulating quantum probability)

And Accelerator isn't reckless. If he doesn't know what type of power he is facing, he tries to analyse its vectors and add to his reflection.

I am atleast happy that the voting started and its seems Accelerator is gonne take it sad but that just means he is just stronger or more hax.

Aladdin also has this which can't be broken by even Solomon who has the same physics manipulation, vector manipulation, spatial manipulation and even reality manipulation.

And Aladdin can halt kinetic energy if it is useful here.

By the way, i love how they are downplaying Aladdin and boosting Accel like no other when they exactly have same vector manip.

There are really many Accel fans in this site.

Homeless Accel FRA.

Edit: Also,

>Aladdin having the same vector manipulation as Accel.

Wot?

Cool, does that forcefield have any good feats or has actually stopped that kind of hax? Because Accelerator also has multiple statements hyping his own redirection up. Also, proof of Aladdin halting the levels of kinetic energy Accelerator can input in an attack when he wants to get serious and uses the planet's rotation.

I fail to see how asking for evidence of claims (Such as Aladdin using spatial manipulation/physics manipulation for anything else than vector manipulation) and basic questions (How does he start a fight with an unknown opponent?) and pointing out the fact that Accelerator's vector manipulation is superior to Aladdin's is being biased. But that's just my opinion.

Aladdin might even have something that would easily give him the win (For example, what about his Sealing, BFR, Atomic Manipulation, Life Manipulation or Space-Time Manipulation? How do those work, can they get pass Accelerator's redirection?). Unfortunately, his page doesn't bother to give an actual explanation for several of his powers and you and the others defending him are instead choosing to defend a baseless argument about his vector manipulation/physics manipulation without giving any proof of your claims.

Aladdin's father can use the same power as Aladdin. He can see the infinite pathways in the space and manipulate them as he wants. Here Aladdin says his father was able to see invisible vectors of all kind of powers existing in thiw world. And for that very reason he was able to manipulate them.

Aladdin knows his father's power with Solomon's Wisdom. So if he is saying that not even Solomon(his father) can't break this (Solomon uses the same powers as Aladdin as i posted above) , it is true. And Aladdin has masterd all magic from old & new world with Solomon's Wisdom So he surpassed his father.

And here says he can change the laws of the forces in this world. He removed the friction force that is applied to his attack and pushed his opponen with the same force for all eternity.

Here Hakuryuu confirms that Aladdin can alter the very laws that governs the forces of this world with one finger.

And here he halts kinetic energy of incoming attack.

Here he bends space by controlling pathways of universe and distorts the incoming attack.

And here he sees incoming attack as vectors and freely manipulates it

And i don't know how his sealing works. He has to touch his opponent to manipulate his atoms(he rewrites the atoms). His BFR is basically teleporting his opponent to anywhere he wants.

You can decide after reading these.

Edit : Damn these links dont go to exact page. I'm gonna replace them wait a little.

Edit 2 : Done.

Accelerator stomps imo. Accel can defend against almost every kind of attacks from Aladdin via his far superior vector manipulation. The only way Aladdin can win is by using the sealing magic (The same magic sealed a low 2-C being) but I don't think Accel will allow him use the spell. Also unlike Solomon Aladdin cannot see Vectors.

So, anyone gonna bothered talking about any of these or is it just going to be ignored. I personally stick with my vote for Aladdin. And it is funny that you guys talk about bandwagonning existing and then bandwagon Accelerator, it is honestly funny as heck.

Except Aladdin can see vectors using Solomons wisdom, that js literally the point of Solomon's wisdom. It was literally said in one of the sources provided above that it is useless to try and obstruct his vision.

-BANLK- said:
Accelerator stomps imo. Accel can defend against almost every kind of attacks from Aladdin via his far superior vector manipulation. The only way Aladdin can win is by using the sealing magic (The same magic sealed a low 2-C being) but I don't think Accel will allow him use the spell. Also unlike Solomon Aladdin cannot see Vectors.
Didn't even read what i posted above, did you ?

-BANLK- said:
Actually I am the one who upgraded Aladdin to tier 6 and updated most of his hax.......
Just the simplest example , you are saying that Aladdin can't see vectors.

He saw and manipulated them. His father was able to see and he has surpassed his father.

Yeah nice upgradings.

-BANLK- said:
@Ren ...................................
LOL.

Man this is before time-skip you know that right ?

After time-skip , as i posted above and clearly you didn't even read them , he can see all pathways & even insivible vectors and can manipulate/distort them.

He has hastered all old & new world magics , which includes seeing vectors & pathways. He surpassed his fathers.

Please man please.

@Ren Nightray

Thank you. Let's see.

Those scans prove Aladdin has the same vector manipulation abilities that Solomon, but that was never the point. The point is no evidence has been given that it can defeat a superior vector manipulator like Accelerator. Just because he was able to apply a continous force on someone doesn't mean that he would be able to nullify Accelerator's powers. Trying the same trick on Accelerator would be useless, for example, as Aladdin's physical attacks would get redirected and he wouldn't get the chance to fix a force in place. In fact, the character being pushed could initially just counter it by applying force on the opposite direction until he got tired, so Accelerator could just apply a vector to balance it out if he got affected, not that he would given Aladdin has no way to apply the force he needs to fix in the first place.

Seeing vectors is practically useless in this fight, the only thing it would do is let Aladdin see Accelerator's invisible vector slashes and similar attacks, it doesn't mean he can overpower his control over vectors.

Bending space is likely not to work, at least not fully. Accelerator does redirect esper teleportation that can destroy any matter by displacing 3-D space. By the same token, BFR by teleportation is likely not to work.

The atomic manipulation wouldn't work since he has to touch Accelerator, then. Shame, that would be a good way to win otherwise. (Side-note, this is why details are important, this is the kind of thing that should be mentioned on Aladdin's page).

Does anyone have any information on how Aladdin's sealing works?

@Rocker1189

You are the one who claims that Aladdin's Vector Manipulation is somehow comparable to Accelerator without giving any evidence and whining because people rightfully don't automatically believe you.

Just because two characters have the same type of power doesn't mean that both can do the same things with it on the same scale. The only evidence presented early of Aladdin's vector manipulation is him consciously redirecting attacks, which is a basic thing Accelerator can do, and no evidence has been given of his vector manipulation being stronger than Accelerator's.

But of course, you'll once again dismiss these facts and complain that people are biased/hypocrites just because they disagree with you when you don't bother to give evidence when asked, unlike other people defending Aladdin's side.

@Ren I am not even bother arguing since you are clearly trolling. The above scans you posted only show some vector manipulation feats nothing else, none of the scans you provided prove that Aladdin can see vectors. In this scan Aladdin is about to be hit by a giant stone piller, he sees the piller and then changes its direction using vector manipulation, all those wierd designs acts as a special effect to show that Aladdin is using his vector manipulation, he cannot see any vectors.....By your logic after some training Aladdin will also be able to see destiny like Sinbad lol. Also the words you used in your scans are kinda exaggeratish, don't mislead people who don't read magi.......

@LazyHunter problem is when Aladdin BFRed that person into space initially it was when he was a kid and needed to apply a magnituse before putting a law on them. Now as an adult you will notice that he does not have to actually use a force on any attacks before completely redirecting them. He does not seem to have any more trouble than accelerator in manipulatingn vectors as seen in the above scans so I am very hesitant to say that Accelerator has better vector manipulation which is why I believe Aladdin will win, he has more than just vector manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back