• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accel vs Gojo

Couldn't Accelerator negate the effects of the Limitless through Vector Manipulation, making it to where he doesn't slow down as he approaches Satoru?

while I do think accel will get fried, will the fact he is smarter than 100 supercomputers extend how long it takes?
That is a possibility but how much longer is kinda hard to quantify
Just at least longer than a couple seconds
But if Gojo popped the domain and focused on avoiding attacks for minutes on end he’d definitely win
Couldn't Accelerator negate the effects of the Limitless through Vector Manipulation, making it to where he doesn't slow down as he approaches Satoru?
To do that he’d have to use vector manip to attain infinite speed however he very likely cannot do that since it’s creating infinite distance

The knowledge? He could use it + his own knowledge to update his reflection, more or less what happened when he connected with the Clonoth and got massive knowledge about magic.
gotta start reading the LN since the only case I've seen accel update his barrier to the DM

I mean, people forget that Gojo has the six eyes, which analyze a person's power quickly. If this guy's powers are a huge risk to Gojo he would use his Infinite Void, which would kill this guy.

Its a forever stretching space which slows down people as a result, so you kinda need infinite speed to circumvent it
is the space some sort of zone or something, idk if accel could just interact with it and slow down the speed the same way he manipulate the air of the entirety of academy city and considering the fact that he effects 11-D vectors I think interacting slowing down infinity should be possible (then again idk if air would be a bit to simple to be compared to the domain).

Why are we making a character with Hax 3D versus a character with Hax 11D?
his 11D stuff is pretty much defensive lol, he has only shown to reflect 11D attacks that move/have vectors but its likely he could slow them down the same way he does with 3D vectors. But Accel can only achieve 11D hax via an opponent with a move with 11D hax so he isn't going to do some sort H1C rw onto Gojo

The Six Eyes does not do that.

The Six Eyes augments the wielder's mental processing ability, allows the user to perceive Cursed Energy in extreme detail, and control Cursed Energy on an atomic level. It does not give him Information Analysis to the point he can immediately identify Accelerator as a threat. As a matter of fact, seeing as how Accelerator lacks Cursed Energy and there are no residuals of Cursed Energy in the battlefield, Satoru actually can't assess him or his level of power, and assuming Satoru is blindfolded from the get-up, he's going to be blind until he takes it off and at that point, Accelerator could have easily sniped him and ended the fight.

Accelerator's powers from science-based psychic manipulation of reality. I don't think esper powers and Cursed Energy are going to be equalized in this instance.

Okay
  • The Accel is "At least 5-B, likely far higher". Gojo is "Likely High 7-A"
  • The Accel durability is "High 1-C" with vector shield. Gojo durabiliry is "Likely High 7-A" and its infinity makes it hard to hit him

The only option is for Gojo to use the Infinite Void, which would instantly defeat Accel. So I vote inconclusive, because if Gojo notices that nothing is working, he would use his strongest ability, but I don't know if he would get that far

• The Accel is "At least 5-B, likely far higher". Gojo is "Likely High 7-A"
  • The Accel durability is "High 1-C" with vector shield. Gojo durabiliry is "Likely High 7-A" and its infinity makes it hard to hit him
Their tier have 0 impact here, Gojo could be tier 3 and it wouldn't change anything...

I mean, in this case I think the cursed energy would be exchanged for the guy's energy system
Toaru has 2-3 different systems so far (4 if we count IB/WR as their own things), cursed energy would be equalized to life force-based magic, while Accel is just a reality warper and does not have an actual energy source (no, AIM isn't it, in case someone would say that).

Anyway, reading the OP again, BW stomps, BW stomps even more than PW.

why would BW stomp harder than PW, I'm guessing its because of his behaviour in BW but apart from that idk why the weaker form would stomp harder when PW can do everything BW can do but better + more.

That's not the wincon, no travel time means nothing to Accel since things can't be spawned inside his shield, what would win is the information Gojo's Domain would send to Pre-HS' brain, it would eventually kill him.

I am pretty sure it was mentioned in one of the novels that his passive shields can also block telepathy/mind related attacks (can apply to Pre HS). So, how exactly will that work with Gojo?

(I will look for the exact quote from the novel)

Reactions: Rez
So like....

Can anyone in details explain how this "void space" thing work? If it has a direction or speed it will simply be reflected and won't touch Accel in the first place

So like....

Can anyone in details explain how this "void space" thing work? If it has a direction or speed it will simply be reflected and won't touch Accel in the first place
from what ik it basically expands infinitely making an infinite distance between accel and gojo and also that it apparently fries the brain of whoever is witnessing it, we agreed that Accel could survive getting fried for a bit longer than humans since his brain is alot more advanced than a normal humans.

But its black wings anyways so Accel snipes with vectors

Why would Accel's brain be "fried"? How does the brain haxx work exactly and why would it bypass Accel's refection?
Is it some sort of outer gods level of mind haxx where this Gojo guy shows him a High 1-A being that he can't comprehend and breaks?

Can you be more clear please?

Why would Accel's brain be "fried"? How does the brain haxx work exactly and why would it bypass Accel's refection?
Is it some sort of outer gods level of mind haxx where this Gojo guy shows him a High 1-A being that he can't comprehend and breaks?

Can you be more clear please?
When his domain is summoned, the target simply gets mindhaxed with infinite amounts of information, no vectors.

And i am pretty sure there isn't a quote saying that Accel can reflect any mental interference, the best he has is blocking Mental Out but not only Mental Out has a direction (as we see when she avoided Touma's right side to send a mensage to him in Railgun) but it is biology-based and not the "incorporeal mind" type of mind hax.

Actually, i would like a quote explaining Gojo's unlimited void or whatever is the name of the domain, since i am saying he targets the "incorporeal mind" to give him a wincon, it's possible he targets the brain and thus it's just reflected.

But well, with speed equal and both having wincons... i guess this match is actually fair? Sure it is a bit decisive/low-diff, but it's not like Gojo has 0 ways to win or is defeated 100/100.

@XDragnoir
Scans of it in action vs Jogo

Explanation from the JJK wiki: Immeasurable Void, Gojo's Domain Expansion creates a metaphysical omnidirectional space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Gojo's control over his Domain is so precise that he can activate it for only 0.2 seconds, limiting its lasting effect on those he traps within it.Those he makes physical contact with are also immune to its effect while inside the domain.

Scans of 0.2 seconds being the most non curses can take(Accel’s intelligence likely lessens this since hes definitely not ordinary)

But this is mostly it

Well, it really says the brains of the who is inside... but it can affect curses who don't have physical bodies so i guess it's using brain interchangeably with mind... that's why i said i didn't want to even think about this in my first post, it's literally a battle about details of the two powers that get barely any explanation. IDK, just let Unlimited Void affect him.

Under normal circumstances. if its black wings accel; wouldn't the first thing accel do is just abuse Gojo's slightest kinetic force and kill him from a distance because black wings means auto bloodlust for accel while gojo is still trying to figure out what the heck is accelerator and his abilities?

I don't know much about this part, but is it possible Accelerator's crazed anger would stubbornly reject that said information being stuffed in his mind because its being so loaded and set on killing intent?

Yeah BW kills even before Gojo has a chance to do something, why this thread is open? It's clearly a stomp.

I think it seems yall talking about if Gojo had some form of knowledge of accelerator's powers, and knew his first action should be domain expansion, then we discuss if BW accelerator can counter, react or get by said scenario.

Also ignore my earlier comment about thinking Accel's rage would block out that mind hax because i just remembered his bloodlust did succumb to his feelings with last order on his fight with Dark Matter. So i suppose at best it will stall him a few seconds before accelerator is affected; but either way, way more then enough time for Gojo's death before that gets full on through

I think it seems yall talking about if Gojo had some form of knowledge of accelerator's powers, and knew his first action should be domain expansion, then we discuss if BW accelerator can counter, react or get by said scenario.

Also ignore my earlier comment about thinking Accel's rage would block out that mind hax because i just remembered his bloodlust did succumb to his feelings with last order on his fight with Dark Matter. So i suppose at best it will stall him a few seconds before accelerator is affected; but either way, way more then enough time for Gojo's death before that gets full on through
Accel won't be affected by the mind hax not because of his rage but because of his intellect which is much more than 100s supercomputer combined gojo's mind hax works by sending an incomprehensible amount of information to brain accelerator will be fine against it for some time although he will succumb to it if exposed for a decent while

Either way this accelerator's victory the only way Gojo has a chance is if he starts with domain expansion which is highly unlikely

Yes as mentioned, even with the high amount of the thought process of 100 supercomputers accel possesses that only lasts for a few seconds even minutes at best. But i was just curious/unsure if his focused bloodlust rage can play a factor in resisting it; ok i prolly should have worded it better not completely block, but also play as a factor in slowing down the mind attack within his head. Is what im wondering, yall thoughts on this?

Yes as mentioned, even with the high amount of the thought process of 100 supercomputers accel possesses that only lasts for a few seconds even minutes at best. But i was just curious/unsure if his focused bloodlust rage can play a factor in resisting it; ok i prolly should have worded it better not completely block, but also play as a factor in slowing down the mind attack within his head. Is what im wondering, yall thoughts on this?
I thought that you needed intelligence to resist it, an accel not thinking straight would likely just get affected easier since his brain processing would be way less stable then his base meaning he won't be in the right state of mind to process the expansion.

Isn't most of Post Accelerator's process allocated to the Sister Network because his brain is damaged?

Back