• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accel vs Gojo

Black wings Accel is used

Gojo

- the fight starts at 30 meters

- speed equalized

rpsEGi0.jpeg

NOkKVfd.jpeg

Accel:

Gojo:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
It's still a stomp even in base.
It isn't, i really don't want to even think about how Gojo's Territory Expansion (i think that's the name of the type of the technique, the universe knowledge thing) would interact with Accel, but without Wings (any of them) Accel can't really bypass the infinite distance, much less pre-headshot who sucks in any fight he can't win via touching.

So unless Gojo has some type of limit to the strength of the attack he can affect with his shield, pre-HS incons, post-HS probably wins, the others stomp.

It isn't, i really don't want to even think about how Gojo's Territory Expansion (i think that's the name of the type of the technique, the universe knowledge thing) would interact with Accel, but without Wings (any of them) Accel can't really bypass the infinite distance, much less pre-headshot who sucks in any fight he can't win via touching.

So unless Gojo has some type of limit to the strength of the attack he can affect with his shield, pre-HS incons, post-HS probably wins, the others stomp.
Domain Expansion you mean.

I guess this can be revived.

I mean, this isn't an instant stomp like i said, but Accel jumps from likely stomped (pre-headshot) to likely winning in any other version (and post NT22 can probably survive his Domain Expansion)

or how did you think atleast since I'm pretty sure everyone making an accel match needs to think about that

or how did you think atleast since I'm pretty sure everyone making an accel match needs to think about that
I didn't do create this thread, but well, his Domain thing can probably defeat Accel since both are unable to kill each other (Pre-HS), same goes to Post-HS if we use pre-NT22 or don't accept his "possibly remote vector control" in base, wings stomp, post-nt22 stomp

I meant wiith normal attacks, one has distance the other reflection, Pre-HS simply can't counter that, much less Gojo (except for his Domain, as i said above).

I meant wiith normal attacks, one has distance the other reflection, Pre-HS simply can't counter that, much less Gojo (except for his Domain, as i said above).
idk anything about jjk so I don't even know what his domain does? From what I've read it seems that it would be incon but you said accel would likely lose which is why I'm confused.

Because Gojo has something that can actually target Accel (Pre-HS) due to Domain not having a travel time after it's summoned, while Accel cant bypass the Infinity.

Because Gojo has something that can actually target Accel (Pre-HS) due to Domain not having a travel time after it's summoned, while Accel cant bypass the Infinity.
That's not the wincon, no travel time means nothing to Accel since things can't be spawned inside his shield, what would win is the information Gojo's Domain would send to Pre-HS' brain, it would eventually kill him.

He power nulls Accel then decides to use infinity on him ig?
I really doubt he can powernull Accel.

Accel's power can't be equalized to curse energy, that's why Gojo can't powernull him, that and the shield is H1C.

Gojo’s only wincon I’m sure is just popping domain expansion and letting it fry his brain

Since humans can only withstand 0.2 seconds of it before being incapacitated
Only really those with cursed energy like curses or Shamans can last some time in there but Jogo got destroyed in like 4 seconds within it.

Otherwise any other scenario I think Accel incons or slaps

while I do think accel will get fried, will the fact he is smarter than 100 supercomputers extend how long it takes?

while I do think accel will get fried, will the fact he is smarter than 100 supercomputers extend how long it takes?
That is a possibility but how much longer is kinda hard to quantify
Just at least longer than a couple seconds
But if Gojo popped the domain and focused on avoiding attacks for minutes on end he’d definitely win

Btw, if they were from the same verse i think Accel would be able to use the knowledge (even if it is full of wrong/incomplete information) to defeat Gojo, or use his Personal Reality to destroy the Domain (in the same way a stronger Domain can replace a weaker one).

Btw, if they were from the same verse i think Accel would be able to use the knowledge (even if it is full of wrong/incomplete information) to defeat Gojo, or use his Personal Reality to destroy the Domain (in the same way a stronger Domain can replace a weaker one).
how so? It doesn't seem to have vectors or anything

The knowledge? He could use it + his own knowledge to update his reflection, more or less what happened when he connected with the Clonoth and got massive knowledge about magic.

I was sure the "nothing can be spawned inside him" was backscaled to all Accels, since it is related with the shield being H1C.

I don't know anything about this guy who is fighting Gojo. But Gojo got an upgrade to High 7-A+, I don't know if that helps at all

Back