• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality type 5 for cosmic Cube characters.

RCO007.jpg

Its basically states that cosmic Cube users aren't bound by Time, space and casualty as they no longer rules needed to be followed.

That's type 4, type 5 needs a lot more context than being unbound by causality.

Also this panel implies manipulation rather than transcendence, as he talking about the universe being in your command

Acausality type 5 is not only transcending it's also about being unbounded by the laws of causality.
Also manipulation of causality still means they follow rules of cause and effect. But here it stated that they don't follow the rules. And acausality type 4 means you follow a different causality system. But it didn't say that yeah. So that's why I think this is type 5.

We don't give type 5 for singular statements of being unbound by it, because they can still follow systems similar to causality, you need a bunch of stataments about how unboud you are of it then just "you don't have to follow it"

They wouldn't need to follow the rules because they can just change causality, that's like saying i'm inbound from time because i don't have to follow it, when i just have time reversal

Context matters, if the dude is talking about you having control over a universe and some rules don't need to be followed, is manipulation

Plus he says "these are no longer rules that must be followed, they are choices you can make"

This just implies manipulation

We don't give type 5 for singular statements of being unbound by it, because they can still follow systems similar to causality, you need a bunch of stataments about how unboud you are of it then just "you don't have to follow it"

They wouldn't need to follow the rules because they can just change causality, that's like saying i'm inbound from time because i don't have to follow it, when i just have time reversal

Context matters, if the dude is talking about you having control over a universe and some rules don't need to be followed, is manipulation

Plus he says "these are no longer rules that must be followed, they are choices you can make"

This just implies manipulation
This makes sense to me btw. Thank you for helping out.

I am also in agreement with Thelastmlg. This would just be causality manipulation, not acausality.

Okay. I think that can be applied then.

I mean honestly, considering there are many cosmic cubes, cross-scaling is a weird concept.

Not all Cosmic Cubes are considered equal even in-canon, although this may be a problem with the page altogether.

This revision may be applied but the Cosmic Cube scalings should probably strictened at some point.

Are you certain that it would be a good idea? Kobik only demonstrated Low 2-C power at best for example, and the Shaper was killed by empowering such a feat.

I meant as in, for the time being. I don't majority of the Cosmic Cubes we list, would be 2-A at all, but that'll require alot of research and work, which while i'll be glad if someone volunteers, I myself can't fit it into my schedule for the foreseeable future.

Listing it Likely 2-A at least gets basic progress done on the files and gives foundation to future reworks

I already said no to this being Acausality in an older thread.

Sometimes scans say poetic stuff that sort of fits our more esoteric powers and people say they're that when in reality that is very clearly not the case, like DB's researchers and in the ep insisting that RF has no past or future. They need to know, it doesn't matter how words may be similar, if characters with a Cosmic Cube had this then why are they the same as always but with an OP weapon that can warp reality at hand? Could it be that this thing said was inexact in context? Both get simple answers.

What about simply scaling each Kube from its own feats and giving the Shaper of Worlds causality manipulation? Would that be acceptable?

Back