• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Type 5 checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The text doesn’t really sound like it’s uninteractable, just that dodging or blocking it is very hard to do
Not in an explicit way, no, I said it implies it. He couldn't dodge nor defend against it, so he entered that state of being so he fazes through it.

and I’m not exactly seeing the whole “being unchangeable”, just sounds more like resetting everything back to square one
Resetting everything to one point of no growth is definitely proof of being unchanging. Especially being as explicit as that. Added on the fact that this point without causality is superior to the Purrling that lacks all types of casuality.

Edit: As the Purrling states, it wants to survive the coming change to the world (cosmology reset) and to transcend this fate it wants to truly be lifeless and destructionless, which would should somewhat also fulfil OP's "essentially being unaffected by anything and everything that would affect the world in some way shape or form". Upon leaving his plane of existence as a void without light, no time, no space, no primal-chaos, no living beings, no world. Yang Qi took everyone and became annulled. The cosmology reset and Yang Qi remained simply a legend for all eternity, never having a feat of being interacted with and forever outside of any changes of the world. The end (story ended).

Last edited:
@deonment the whole describing their ongoings part is a bit vague, I'm gonna need some more context on what that even means.

@Muchacho_mrm that uninteractability thing would need to be connected to being beyond cause and effect as a whole. As for the second scan doesn't that contradict your point on no growth as everything grew back to the way it came? I'm gonna need a bit more context with this if there's some explanation to this.

Either way I've looked around a bit more and found some other verses with some weird or nonexistent justifications for type 5. AWLB, I/O, Umineko, Twin Peaks, some DC characters, Marvel and Transformers characters.

Last edited:
@deonment the whole describing their ongoings part is a bit vague, I'm gonna need some more context on what that even means.
Gotta get udl for it, so
That would be @Celestial_Pegasus and @Enter_Bluey
I/O profiles in general are bad, all the supporters are dead, and i'm decently sure that their aca type 5 is from the times when every 1-A got aca type 5, could honestly just make an argument for deleting the profiles wholesale ngl.
But either way, the people for that would be @catzlaflame and @Iapitus_The_Impaler
That's @Darksmash or @Ovy7
Twin Peaks
That's @ShivaShakti
Ultima is planning on making a revision for all the marvel profiles in general, but the Beyonders will not be keeping it.
Transformers characters
That's @Emirp sumitpo though I am decently sure they are still busy with the marvel heralds threads

that uninteractability thing would need to be connected to being beyond cause and effect as a whole. As for the second scan doesn't that contradict your point on no growth as everything grew back to the way it came? I'm gonna need a bit more context with this if there's some explanation to this.
Entering a state lacking causality so that an attack you can't dodge nor defend against fazes through you. The uninteractability is implied, this added on the fact that not only a cosmology reset but also all the changes not only not affecting you but also remaining simply a legend for all eternity adds on to 'uninteractability'. The second scan is him and the other Annulled beings eternally being a legend and nothing more while the world experiences countless changes. Well, I've done all I can, if they don't even pass for a possible then this is my last post. Thanks.

@Muchacho_mrm the uninteractable part is at best supporting evidence, it’s not really needed for type 5, just the unchangeable aspect as a result of being beyond cause and effect.

@Ovy7 gotcha, putting them on the list.

For last boss, gods are unbound and unaffected by all laws. Like alovenus who became unable to stand on the same ground as others. All laws of the universe like the laws of physics don't apply to them. While there is stuff like causality in verse, cause skills that bypass causality and space time together to be instant, and they had basically transcended it I don't think it qualifies for this new type 5. Type 4 like celest said

Last edited:
For Transformers, the profiles really need to be updated, there is no link for causality type 5, high godly, cm1, law manipulation and immeasurable speed, there is no link for immortality type 8 and 9, these need to be corrected, in my opinion, transformers profiles should be deleted for now and an updated profile should be made.

For Transformers, the profiles really need to be updated, there is no link for causality type 5, high godly, cm1, law manipulation and immeasurable speed, there is no link for immortality type 8 and 9, these need to be corrected, in my opinion, transformers profiles should be deleted for now and an updated profile should be made.
almost like that's in the works.

So, I'm back with the versewithoutapage since I started to create the profiles, so I'll try to write a better justification
Can resid in the void and is stated to be an independent existence, being unchangeable after having removed all aspects of the world, with such a feat needing to erase all past and future, which would include his own. The void itself precedes even the gods, since not even the gods were the first creators, with such including the Goddess of Probability, Yota, who is the one that determines the cause and effect of everything, with all the outcomes and realities being part of her.
Texts and scans
"is stated to be an independent existence"
I am dead. The question of who I am is now moot. Sadness and sorrow. Good: this means I was astute enough to consider emotions in the imitation. My decisions wouldn’t be exactly "mine" without them. No more reason to keep the flesh preserved: that would be impractical. The skeleton shall suffice. One could think my current independent existence as an array of spells is the final point. But I won’t make that mistake. Anything that doesn’t evolve is doomed for oblivion. Even without my original, I have much room for improvement.
"being unchangeable after having removed all aspects of the world"
Here
"with such a feat needing to erase all past and future"
Omega saw a swarming, improper world bloated with existence. So ugly and meaningless. The nonexistence came from his hands, nullifying the climate, destroying time and matter. Space, split into layers, finally found its peace. Perfectly balanced in its unified reset with all other dimensions. Only a small piece of this suffering world has found its peace.

But Omega’s work has just began. There will be no more sorrow. And no more happiness. No more mercy nor compassion, no offense nor gratitude, no past and no future. Nothing good will be left, but nothing bad will be left either.
"since not even the gods were the first creators"
We are the true creators of this world, our existence predates even Alpha, and now you have found us.
"who is the one that determines the cause and effect of everything"
My name is Yota. And I am Probability Itself. I'm a Goddess of all the unimportant events that tie together to allow the universe to continue spinning. A rustle of a branch causing an avalanche. A small rock that starts an earthquake.

Last edited:
Would that even qualify for unchangeable? It sounds more like a resistance feat to all of existence being erased than him being an unchangeable entity. Plus there'd need to be some connection to him being unchangeable and being above causality as a result.

Also, I have forgoted, but the void also lacks the concept of change
Description: The world's ability to change and transform was carefully detached from its existence, put into an orb, and destroyed. It's nice that it isn't irreversible.

Lore: The world doesn't exist anymore, but I still remember some parts of it. But my memory often fails me. Things you thought you recognized become something else. A meadow full of fresh grass starts to bloom after you closed your eyes just for a second. A rock, the existence of which I was completely sure, turns into a mountain peak. When such transformations pile up-a full, physically perceptible metamorphosis is born. I can't describe it, because its form is constantly changing.

Last edited:
Does that tie into the world being above causality as a result? If so I can see type 5.

I suppose so. Probabilities/Casuality is only a small part of the vast world of void
Omega: Yota? I don't know you. I didn't create you in any of my incarnations. Probabilities, chances... where did you come from?

Yota: I've always existed. Just as you yourself have. Like many others that we still don't know anything about. The world is ridiculously big.

Edit: Not only that, but creators exist in a plane above the creation and see everything without any real mean, what would incluid the concept of change

Last edited:
It being a small part of the world of void wouldn’t help, it needs to be out of causality itself for it to count. As for the latter that would need to have causality to be stated as something they’re detached from. Just being said to be above creation wouldn’t be enough as it’s too vague on its own.

, it needs to be out of causality itself for it to count
But the void is out of probability/casuality. In the same text I sent you it states that Yota (The abstraction of probability) is unaware of several entities within the void, something that would need to be outside of her being

Edit: Also, the void preceds Yota and any creator, so yeah

Last edited:
To be precise, probability is not synonymous with causality or a state of causation.

Brotha, if you read the previous comments, you would see that I explicitly showed that probability mechanically acts as causality in-verse

Omega: Yota? I don't know you. I didn't create you in any of my incarnations. Probabilities, chances... where did you come from?

Yota: I've always existed. Just as you yourself have. Like many others that we still don't know anything about. The world is ridiculously big.
Are you referring to this?

I can see a possibly type 5 with this. If there’s more explicit stuff I can see it being solid but other than that ehh.

Is this enough for Acausality type 5?

"I CREATED SUCH A UNIVERSE,” said God. “IN THAT UNIVERSE, THERE IS NO SPACE, FOR SPACE TAKES THE FORM OF SEPARATION FROM THINGS YOU DESIRE. THERE IS NO TIME, FOR TIME MEANS CHANGE AND DECAY, YET THERE MUST BE NO CHANGE FROM ITS MAXIMALLY BLISSFUL STATE. THE BEINGS WHO INHABIT THIS UNIVERSE ARE WITHOUT BODIES, AND DO NOT HUNGER OR THIRST OR LABOR OR LUST. THEY SIT UPON GOLDEN THRONES AND CONTEMPLATE THE PERFECTION OF ALL THINGS"

That’s half of the requirements, you’re missing the connection to being above causality for it to qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back