• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Minority World vs Dark World. If these two baddies fought, who'd come out on top? Speed equal. If I'm confusing it for Midora, switch it to him :p

How good is Bowser's transmutation and spatial manipulation? Midora should be able to handle everything else.

Looks like nobody else is commenting :( Alright so my knowledge on Bower is pretty limited since I haven't played many Mario games (just super mario, super smash bros and mario party, and never looked at the lores). I will write about Midora's powers in short below (a summary of his profile)

Midora has quite a few abilities, his most impressive is his Mirror Neurons (Power Copying). . Midora can copy complex abilities like Minority World (which is Ichiryuu's primary ability) and Food Luck (Joa's primairy ability). He can also use to it become invisible. Please read my stuff below cause I wrote it all myself from my own reading of Toriko :p

Minority World is basically an abilitie that alters the nature of atoms and make them defy physics. In 100 atoms, 10% (10 atoms) do not behave in natural way and have erratic movement and behavior (such as defying gravity) because of square root law. Minority World turns the minority (10%) of those misbehaving atoms into majority so that all of them show unusual pattern. Minority World can change the texture of ground on atomic level, changing hard rock into soft. It's most dangerous effect on humans is causing organ failures such as heart, lungs, liver, reversal of blood and the shutdown of the entire nervous system. It also slows down the victim's movement and reduces speed stat. Because Minority World affects bodily functions in such a way, it prevents Regenerationn and leads to the victim's death. For it's other uses, Minority World can reverse attacks of the opponent can send them back, used for Regenerationn for the user and levitate by defying gravity. Midora copied Minority World while fighting Ichiryuu and gained resistance to it while fighting.

Food Luck is an ability that makes your opponents attack miss, the probability of your opponents attack is reduced even if it's 100% on target. The most impressive thing about food luck is it's AoE, Food Luck can dodge attacks that are 10x the surface area of Entire Earth. So it makes it nearly impossible to touch Midora until his food luck runs out (the ability is concept based, not energy so it basically grants the user 'luck' or blessing from Gourmet Gods). Midora copied Food Luck after he was sealed in Joa's tuna can.

Now comes Midora's own ability, Hungry Space. Midora can kill opponents on atomic level in a void of space surrounding his opponents. Even if the user can somehow bypass hungry space, Midora can still kill using Hungry Tongue.

He can also paralyze opponents entirely by using Knocking (to show how strong knocking is, knocking can stop the rotation of an entire planet almost instantly, nullifying the kinetic energy)

He also has energy attack with Meteor Spice but energy blasts are too mainstream so I will leave it at that

Yeah, Midora is a much better matchup for Bowser. That being said, Gonna give this one to Bowser via hax. His reality warping and sealing capabilties should be able to counter most of his Midora's hax, not to mention Bowser silght AP and durability advantage. The only two abilities Midora has that I can see being a problem for Bowser are Paralysis, and Power Mimicry depending on how it works.

Laughing Manson said:
Yeah, Midora is a much better matchup for Bowser. That being said, Gonna give this one to Bowser via hax. His reality warping and sealing capabilties should be able to counter most of his Midora's hax, not to mention Bowser silght AP and durability advantage. The only two abilities Midora has that I can see being a problem for Bowser are Paralysis, and Power Mimicry depending on how it works.
Midora was sealed by Joa in chapter 368, sealing doesn't work on him. Reality Warping is a very vague term, what reality warping does Bowser have? Anybody with multiple physics defying hax can be called a reality warper technically.

Laughing Manson said:
Space\Time mainipulation and pocket reality manipulation. If sealing doesn't work on him, what about transmutation?
Midora has his own space manipulation (hungry space) so he should be somewhat resistance to spatial attacks. Minority World should be able counter transmutation since it controls the body on atomic level. Or he could dodge it with Food Luck. Also how does the pocket reality manipulation work? It still sounds vague since reality warping can be anything (transmutation, BFR all different kind of abilities etc)

Back