• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acacia possible AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but i want to talk about the "outlier" for acacias EoS feat again:

according to some websites like wikipedia i found out that a galaxy has the mass of 400 billion times that of our sun,

and our sun has a mass of around 2*10^30 kg,

that means one galaxy has a mass of 400*10^12*(2*10^30) kg = 800*10^42 kg, (i will take this as the mass for each galaxy acacia created)

the manga said "countless", but as we did with the Magi-verse we dont make "countless" = "infinity", there we placed sinbad and ugo as 2B and assume them to have the ability to create/destroy at least 1001 to 10^500 universal space-time continuums.

acacia of course cant even do one but i only use this as example for the numbers, lets take the low-end, which means that we assume acacia can create at least 1001 galaxys with his EoS vomit!

now to the speed,

for the distance:

a galaxy, is accoring to wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy

Most of the galaxies are 1,000 to 100,000 parsecs in diameter and usually separated by distances on the order of millions of parsecs (or megaparsecs).

NOTE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsec : A parsec is equal to about 3.26 light-years (31 trillion kilometres or 19 trillion miles) in length.

that means the length of the entire food acacia vomitted is at:

1001 (number of galaxys) *

1000 parsecs (as length for each galaxys own diameter, and this is SUPER LOW END) *

1,000,000 parsecs (for the distance between each galaxy and that is the lowest end as well) =

1001*10^9 parsecs or 1001*10^9 * 31 trillion km (31*10^18) =' '31,031*10^27 km' '(that is the lowest low-end distance possible)

---------------

the time acacia vomitted was said to be days!!

so i take 6 days as a assumption (because if they had more days than they would have said "nearly a week". 6 days have 518400 seconds!

speed: distance/time = 31,031*10^27 km / 518400 = 59859182098765432098765432.0987654320987654 km/s or ~ 60*10^24 km/s ,

with 300,000 km/s as lightspeed we get 200*10^18 times the speed of light!

now we come to the calcs:

mass (for each galaxy alone = 800*10^42 kg): 1001*(800*10^42) = 800,800*10^42 kg, that is the lowest low end of mass that acacia vomitted!

velocity = 60*10^24 km/s = 60*10^27 m/s

according to this website: http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/energy/Lesson-1/Kinetic-Energy

mass*velocity^2 = kinetic energy, and

1 Joule is equivalent to 1 kg*(m/s)^2. 1 Joule = 1 kg * m^2/s^2

correct me if im wrong:

800,800*10^42 * (60*10^27)^2 = 2,882,880 *10^99 Joul

'That is a 3-A= Universe Level '(7.11x1092 to any higher finite number) feat according to the AP-list!

That is the lowest end i was able to come up with.

AND now the reason why we should include this in Acacias profile:

remember neteros zero hand? it was a similar suicide move but we still put it into his AP!

and acacias vomit attack could have as well be aimed at the enemy!

Yes! it would be a suicide move BUT the suicide move would kill him AND his enemy, in a battle this attack would change a "defeat" into a "draw"!!

In my opinion this is a feat worth to be put into the profile!

What does everyone think about it? Neteros zero hand was also a LOT stronger than his normal budhisvatta handslappings, it was, afterall, the move which he only used once-in-a-lifetime!

@GreatestSin

Except for the fact that NEO devoured all of these galaxies over millennia and this isn't an attack. Furthermore, you've only proved how much more of an outlier it is compared to the rest of Acacia's feats.

In short, no deal.

^it is a suicide move,

a move which he can only use once in a lifetime,

that means that he wont use it in a fight as a normal attack, like netero who wont suddenly start with zero hand,

only if his end is clear he will use that move (which is why it justifys the mentioning of it in the profile)

and as i said, only because it wasnt used on someone doesnt mean it cant be a attack, simply think that neo shot that food into someones direction... they would be hit with that attack that goes at 200*10^18 times the speed of light :D

to boot, the fact that NEO devoured all these galaxys over millenia is exactly the reason why it isnt a outlier, all that food was in him (the same with the energy for zero hand) :)

This feat is not combat appilicable because as Reppuzan already pointed out, Neo devoured all those galaxies over a long period of time and it isn't even an attack all he does is spew out galaxies from an immobile position, i don't see how that's going to help in a fight not to mention that for him to be able to do that in the first place he needs to get it with rage enforced attacks.

Celestial Pegasus said:
This feat is not combat appilicable because as Reppuzan already pointed out, Neo devoured all those galaxies over a long period of time and it isn't even an attack all he does is spew out galaxies from an immobile position, i don't see how that's going to help in a fight not to mention that for him to be able to do that in the first place he needs to get it with rage enforced attacks.
why cant it be a attack?

it may not be a energy beam but as the calc shows, the food had a immense speed and mass, simply hitting someone with that will already kill them,

if neo releases all that food against a enemy (for discussions sake) lets say madara,

than the food will hit him since it is far faster than madara can react and it will kill madara (and neo after he exhausted all his energy)

what else is needed in order to be classified as a attack?

and as i said above, being a attack with the limitation of only "being used once" doesnt mean that it is no attack at all, it is a suicide move, but so is neteros zero hand and we still include it in his profile :)

PS: the rage-enforce-part is only needed if you want to force neo into vomitting everything unwillingly...

@aidenbrook

how else can i calc it if not like that?

@GreatestSin Neo literally had to get hit with rage infused attacks to do that in the first place so he can't use it on his own and even when he used it all he did was sit in one place and spew up all the galaxies towards the sky, how is this even an attack? He clearly has no control over it.

^this is what i try to say, what if the vomitting itself was simply into the direction of a enemy?

he doesnt need control, the enemy will get hit exspecially with a attack that has such a length and mass/size (+ speed)

as for the rage-part, we dont know if it is needed for him to vomit, we know for sure that it can make him vomit without wanting to but as with us humans, some food/stuff makes us vomit without any intention for it and than we can still do it willingly, i see no reason why it wouldnt work :/

And the enemy just happens to be directly above neo when he vomits? That's speculative, and it was clearly said rage was the weakness of neo and toriko hit him with rage and he vomitted so that's clearly what made him vomit, assuming that he is gonna get hit with rage and then that the opponent will be directly above neo in the exact moment he vomits is too speculative.

^neo doesnt need to vomit into the air, he could vomit into the direction of the enemy,

and even if we only accept the feat as "possible with a rage-infusion of outside factors" wouldnt it still be worth mentioning?

If he could vomit in the direction of his enemy why didn't he vomit in the direction of toriko who had been previously kicking his ass? Why did he instead aim upwards? It's because he can't control it and it's not worth mentioning because the conditions for it to make a difference in a fight aren't likely to happen because one the opponent needs to hit them with their rage, and btw just because someone is bloolusted doesn't mean they are furious and also neo can't control it and it's unlikely that at the exact moment he vomits the enemy just happens to be right above him.

@GreatestSin

The key flaw in this argument is that this is not an attack. NEO hasn't, and never will use it as such. He only puked it out because Toriko hit him so hard that NEO was forced to do so.

This has gone on long enough and Aiden has already pointed out that the calc itself is flawed, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back