• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like Aburatori would have to use his timeline screwing to absorb the shadow. The shadow doesn't seem to have a way to stop the clones going throughout time, and lacks acausality, so it seems like it should eventually get time screwed. Though I'm not an expert on Aburatori, so I may be wrong.

How it gets time screwed? He would need to basically alterate a concept that was before the universe to do such a thing, and that's leaving at a side how it's going to duplicate each time it defeats one, which can eventually lead to a 3-A amp out of the sheer numbers (Yeah, it works like that in canon).

Time related abilities in KH are already above average as Heartless are native to a place where time isn't a thing, so... yeah, you can't simply time hax if the source lacks time in the first place.

Fair enought, but I doubt Aburatori can do much if the Heartless just regrows from its concept after being absorbed, assuming that eventually happens.

It only happens off-screen as of now, but it appears to involve just reappering by just reforming a body from the darkness.

Bump.

Is this an stomp or not? As right now it seems to just be incon at best.

Seems incon. Shadow can't kill all the clones through time. Also after absorption, Aburatori would have gained the shadow's powers, so even more reason for incon then.

The nature of a Heartless makes it somewhat NLFish for him to gain all of its powers, as to do that he would have to lose his body and soul, per basic Heartless Physiology, among other things, unless there's more to bring up

How are dark blobs killed in canon?

KH currently is in wide revisions, some of which also affect this match, so I would postpone this for a while.

Also, that "key" holds Mid-Godly regen negation and concept manip, at least if the CRTs go well

Back