• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Above Baseline 2A Range

Sniper670

He/Him
1. Is it above baseline range if a realm is stated to be "far beyond" a 2A structure? This 2A structure keeps expanding due to mwi but it can't reach this dimension.

2. The being who created the creator of the cosmology is larger than the 2A structure and encompasses everything (Large Size ) within himself, including the dimension far beyond the 2A structure. I know you'd need more than the range needed to destroy one 2A structure to kill him, but what is the vsbw baseline for "Far beyond". 2? 5? 10 times?

It's another series. I guess since it's similar, this question goes for both of them

"That's only when they have qualitative superiority", to the reply that "bigger than 2A is low 1C".

Seems like a reasoning that bigger than 2A doesn't equate to qualitative superiority at all. So my answer was no to that reasoning.
Still doesn't disprove that Low 1-C is quantitatively superior to 2-A.

Tbh, beyond baseline 2-A range is a mistake, bruhhh, there is no such a thing as beyond baseline 2-A range
I don't agree with you.

If a realm cannot be reached by characters who can easily cross a 2A cosmology, on account of "its too damn far", that's definitely above 2A range

Back