• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About zones in Noisy Tenant ...

If each zone is infinitely layered ( based on descriptionof the verse on their verse wikia page.. And the wikia site...) , and there are an infinite number of zones , wouldn't that mean that a person capable of destroying their zone is outright High 1-B, while destroying the Noisy Tenant universe ( which only Fern's son & The Parliament were capable of at the time ) to be infinitely / At least High 1-B ? Unless this is wrong, I fail to see why this isn't considered.. This wound mean High 1-B Fern's Son and the Parliament, as well as High 1-B level for anyone capable of destroying a zone.

A zone's layers aren't necessarily higher dimensions, it's just different perceptions, which are not inherently higher or lower than any others.

This recent post of Bogleech's goes into detail, though much of this is up to interpretation as Bogleech leaves it intentionally vague. In addition, he tends to refer to zones and layers as the same thing, so a lot of this is up in the air.

Think of a zone as a universe, and a layer as the different ways that universe can be interpreted. A layer where people are people, and then a layer where water bottles are people, etc, etc.

Interestingly, he admits that Noisy Tenant's cosmology is very similar to Plato's theory of forms.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I see. Thanks for the information.

If someone transcends the limits of time and space... What would that be under ?
Well if a character transcends Time and Space on a conceptual scale (As in absolutely transcendent to the very concepts) then it would qualify as 1-A (Considering that Higher Dimensions,even Infinite are still bound to Time and Space)

However like Prom stated it depends on the scale.

I see.... Transcending the limits is dependent on tier, transcending the concept is 1-A ...

BTW, i remember your favorite verse having hilbert space [ proven by a scan no less ] , yet it was downgraded. May i ask why was that the case ?

Just to be clear, if a verse has infinite layers of reality... would it be high 1-B, or would it depend on context. Because even fricking Fran Bow has the concept: " Time is an infinitely-layered reality ! " .

"BTW, i remember your favorite verse having hilbert space [ proven by a scan no less ] , yet it was downgraded. May i ask why was that the case ?"

Are you talking to me? I dunno what you're talking about, but my memory is quite awful.

Anyways, it'd need more context and description than something as vague as that.

That is very far from being one of my favorite verses.

The name is actually from MGQ, I just like Promestein. The rest has no appeal to me.

I remember it from the page. I believe it was downgraded due to lack of other specifications or something like that?

@Seed well I think that it's best if we not derail the conversation and stay on-topic. You could probably make a thread concerning that another time.

It's not relevant because the pages aren't gonna be made on here again, so don't make a thread.

Back