• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Wario's age

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Nothing super important, but I'm a little curious where Wario being in his 40's came from. Unless the Wario Land series takes place 20 years after the Super Mario series, which seems unlikely, I think Wario should be around the same age as Mario and Luigi.

Off topic: Not going to use a Nintendo Power comic, but Mario vs Wario portrays Wario as being younger than Mario. Mario was his bully of an older cousin as seen in the comic.

Back to main topic: I personally think Wario should be in his 20's; possibly 24-25 since that's the same age as Mario. Oh wait, In Yoshi's Island DS, Wario was also a newborn the same time Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Cranky Kong are. So 24-25 seems reasonable for Wario's age.

His page is locked, so a content moderator or above is going to have to either take care of it or unlock the page. Side note, it's not just Wario, but Bowser, Princess Peach, and Cranky Kong should have their ages changed as well. Bowser and Peach also got Partners in Time to support that they're all around the same age.

Well, he is Cranky's Grandson, and 25 years is the average lifespan of a gorilla; so I'm assuming that the average human year is roughly 3-4 years. It's best to keep his age unknown, but I'd say about 7-8 roughly.

Back