• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Tyler lockwood...

Are the stats based off the books, or the show? I have only watched the show, and I can tell you right now, he isn't 'far stronger than vampires'. It took a once a month transformation or him becoming a hybrid to compete with vampires. When he first started, he was barely as strong as Caroline, a freshly turned vampire. His uncle got his ass whopped by caroline, and he had been a werewolf longer. The entirety of season 2 established that they usually require some strategy, like attacking in packs or waiting for the full moon when they face vampires. If you guys are referring solely to his actual transformation, I feel like you should make that distinction.

Tyler's profile is distinguished between him in his werewolf worm and his hybrid form. He (as a werewolf) scales above vampires as tgey are much stronger them. It's often the vampires who utilize strategy and overwhelming with numbers, or attack them in human form, which is how they and primarily Mikael reduced them to near extintion.

Tyler being around. Anewly turned Caroline typically falls under PIS, like vampires being able to break through metal and stone but then will be stopped by high school doors requiring half a dozen or more tackles to knock down.

Not really a PIS considering how consistent it is throughout the series, but I see that you guys only referring to actual transformations and not the human form he takes on a non full moon day, so ok.

Back