• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
Many of the matches fail to realize that Gumball with the helmet on is literally untouchable and the only time the helmet was removed without Gumball's consent was PIS.
Gumball can combust people by running into them.

He can fuse with people and turn them into a zombie on contact.

He can regenerate from being turned into liquid.

So tell me, how does he lose to the Fortnite Player.
THIS

IvoryAS said:
Sir Ovens said:
Many of the matches fail to realize that Gumball with the helmet on is literally untouchable and the only time the helmet was removed without Gumball's consent was PIS.
Gumball can combust people by running into them.

He can fuse with people and turn them into a zombie on contact.

He can regenerate from being turned into liquid.

So tell me, how does he lose to the Fortnite Player.
THIS
Vertasility, experience, and range that's how.

Without the helmet he's screwed

It's due to the assumption that, due to him in character having his optional equipment in show needing to be required to be pulled out from his hammerspace (his butt), that we all assumed that he needed to pull it out for it to work since that how it was in the show for his optional equipment and that how it logically is for other characters in threads like for Mario and Link

SBA says they have all their standard equipment, with optional equipment being for the OP to decide if he has it, the OP often said (Has all equipment) which was interpeted as: He is able to access it but he needs to pull it out from his hammerspace

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
OOPS, worded it wrong.
I meant that the matches after the one with izuku midoriya should go since that's when he started getting spammed. Izuku and all the ones above should stay
I second this

If were gonna remove the losses, atleast remove all the ones after his fight with Izuku Midoriya

The moment I read 19 losses I fell back in laughter. I know it might be annoying to most people but the Gumball losses were the most entertaining thing to me. I'm gonna miss them.

TFSCell said:
The moment I read 19 losses I fell back in laughter. I know it might be annoying to most people but the Gumball losses were the most entertaining thing to me. I'm gonna miss them.
I know this is unpopular, but I agree. This is definitely something to look back to and laugh at, I was rolling in class when I heard about this. It's not the fact it's a spite thread, but how meticulous the plan was to rack up losses for such an obviously OP character is outstanding.

Especially considering both watterson brothers survived the big bang AND the vacuum of space no diff.

Of course, this is further proven wrong given that Gumball nearly died after falling off a bridge likely hundreds of feet high causing him to be hospitalized, and the time he was stomped by a regular spider, which shows that Gumball can be inconsistent.

hey, so I'm sorta new to this, but is gumball allowed to have access to supernatural items that are no longer in his possession? In particular, the tin foil hat which got destroyed and the meta notebook which is both full and can no longer be written in as well as still in sarah's possession to my knowledge.

On a seperate note, is he allowed to get help from other characters within reason? for example, can gumball say carie's name 3 times to try to ask for her help in a fight?

FRIMI said:
On a seperate note, is he allowed to get help from other characters within reason? for example, can gumball say carie's name 3 times to try to ask for her help in a fight?
No, that's outside help, which isn't allowed

The thing is, Spongebob varies ALOT. In the earlier episodes he could barely lift up two teddy bears. In other episodes he ranks wall level explosions to the face and chuckles.

Soupywolf5 said:
Both the notebook and hat are Optional Equipment for him
ok so for the notebook specifically, does it no matter that the contents of it are already full leaving no room to write, let alone the fact that Sarah essentially cancelled out the reality warping effects at the end of the episode?

Rest assured, my revision is coming soon. Give me time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back