• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
School has started and I really don't want to do this but it has been pissing me off ever since I left.

To put it simply, the recent Gumball matches are spite, and no one is doing anything about it. 19 losses. 19 losses. The last time someone had this many losees, we cracked down on it and deemed most of his matches spite.

I've personally gone through some of them and have seen the massive downplay of Gumball and I am not amused. I'm planning to do a Gumball revision later in the future but I am much to busy now to organise it so this is my proposal:

A Gumball match ban.

Until I return and revise the verse, the only way to stop this egregious downplay of Gumball is to just put him on ice. However, if someone else wants to take the reins of the Gumball revisions and stop a match ban then go ahead.

But this needs to stop. Now.

Many of the matches fail to realize that Gumball with the helmet on is literally untouchable and the only time the helmet was removed without Gumball's consent was PIS.

Gumball can combust people by running into them.

He can fuse with people and turn them into a zombie on contact.

He can regenerate from being turned into liquid.

So tell me, how does he lose to the Fortnite Player.

Sir Ovens said:
Many of the matches fail to realize that Gumball with the helmet on is literally untouchable and the only time the helmet was removed without Gumball's consent was PIS.
Gumball can combust people by running into them.

He can fuse with people and turn them into a zombie on contact.

He can regenerate from being turned into liquid.

So tell me, how does he lose to the Fortnite Player.
Here is the problem, Gumball needs to pull out items from his hammerspace, that is where he stores his optional equipment, and it always was.

The Player won due to more experience, range, and vertasility, he can outrange, out defense with building, he can confuse him with bombs, he can knock him out with RPG's.

>Gumball can blow people up by running up to them

The Player can dodge and rig the area with traps

>Turning into a zombie

That requires touching them, which the player can just range spam

>Regen

Been consistently knocked out to the point it's common for him

First of all, SBA assumes that if he has all his equipment, he's already wearing it.

Second, no amount of bullets or explosions will kill a guy who can regenerate from being liquid.

Sir Ovens said:
First of all, SBA assumes that if he has all his equipment, he's already wearing it.
Second, no amount of bullets or explosions will kill a guy who can regenerate from being liquid.
SBA means he can access it, his equipment is optional and all optional equipment is stored in his hammerspace.

They can knock him out and KO

There's going to be a lot of reports coming, make no mistake. Who will be banned, and for how long, will vary.

Quite a few of the Sans matches I've seen have been just full of game-mechanics/bias/giving Sans stats he doesn't have (Such As giving him SoL combat speed)

Soupywolf5 said:
Quite a few of the Sans matches I've seen have been just full of game-mechanics/bias/giving Sans stats he doesn't have (Such As giving him SoL combat speed)
That just sounds like they're outdated, since he used to have SoL combat speed.

Soupywolf5 said:
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Sans, and if you think Sans matches have a problem, feel free to make a few posts on the Removal Thread regarding his matches.

Okay, can we just ban Gumball from matches until Ovens gets the time to do the CRTs and stuff?

I mean, Gumball can at least still fight, unlike Patchy the Pirate and Barney the Dinosaur, but I do in fact agree that his threads are being made for spite, and they have to be removed. However, I dont think he should be completely banned from having matches, given as long as they are fair and not spiteful, I think its fine, but I think bloodlusted Gumball is more common to make an attempt in wanking his power, so I propose banning a bloodlust match with him. RIP my match with him against Pixel Gunner tho

I agree on this wholeheartedly, it does feel like spite. It's practically an experiment to see how many losses Gumball gets before actualy coming out as victor, some of the threads feel very prejudicial and/or are just made for the memes/lols, even.

Even though I participated in one of these threads myself with one of my favorite verses, I didn't intend commenting on it just to spite Gumball and give him an extra loss.

So, yeah, it's time to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back