• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the real Attack Potency of The White Queen (Blood Sign)

In the White Queen's profile, it only put her in Planet level, but according to volume 7 - chapter 3, part 6: "Once they had a goal, the greater than 10,000 White Queens would begin to move as one. And any member of that group was powerful enough to destroy the entire galaxy"

Shouldn't it puts her on galaxy level?

Like the hajime profile pic, anyway can you make the font smaller? It's kinda hard to look at.

As for whether she should be galaxy level, i have no knowledge on this series so i will wait for someone who does to reply.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Like the hajime profile pic, anyway can you make the font smaller? It's kinda hard to look at.

As for whether she should be galaxy level, i have no knowledge on this series so i will wait for someone who does to reply.
I tried to edit it, but i didn't find where to change the font

I believe we consider that statement hyperbole/outlier, seeing as its much higher than anything that has ever happened in the series, and other statements usually put the WQ as casually Planet level.

But considering that this is Kamachi's stuff, who usually overly detail about technical stuffs and the like so this statement should have some credit and even the Queen herself admit that before

Being Kamachi's work is irrelevant. A statement is a statement, if it's massively contradicted we're not using it.

I would appreciate if you could tell me which Volume and chapter she says that, because i do't recall it.

NotEvenHuman said:
Being Kamachi's work is irrelevant. A statement is a statement, if it's massively contradicted we're not using it.
I would appreciate if you could tell me which Volume and chapter she says that, because i do't recall it.
it was in Volume 4 Prologue

This again?

The White Queen is constantly and and consistently described since volume 1 to this point as "Easily World/Planet level". Even in volume 7, she's described that way after that statement:

Each individual Queen could blow away a world or two without even trying, and this was an entire swarm of them.

She's then defeated and killed by a Planet level character, the Colorless Little Girl:

Those books were apocalypse encyclopedias. Each page contained enough power to bring ruin to the world, so the Little Girl could freely choose among and release any demise ― yes, including purely fictional ones that the world had yet to experience.

This was different again from the Wicked Green Women of the Unexplored-class Three.

The Wicked Green Woman's "children" would twist and rot the existing world through the eruption of new forms of malice, such as never-before-seen drugs or special scams, but each and every one of this small girl's attacks could cleanly blow away the entire world.

And the prologue in volume 4 holds no value as an argument, because technically she doesn't claim to be capable of doing that, even if she did it would be just the White Queen boasting. Boasts of arrogant characters like her are the worst kind of statement, especially without any actual feat even close to them.

Let's test out something you think has to be impossible. Let's test out something you have subconsciously kept in mind as 'something' not even the White Queen could accomplish. I will relieve you of that delusion.

Oh, dear. There's no reason to tense up like that.

I'm not talking about splitting the earth in two, swallowing the solar system, or balling up the milky way. Besides, I doubt that kind of obvious violence would surprise you at this point.

I'm talking about something more unexpected, more absurd, and more fun.

The same prologue has this statement, and both have the same value: none until there's an actual feat or statement that doesn't conflict with the rest of the statements in the series.

Is anything impossible?

And if so, is that due to the individual, due to society, due to the world, or due to logic or physical laws?

Hee hee hee. Sorry. It is a little cruel for the strongest of the strong to ask a question like that. Please don't let it get to you, brother.

Nothing is impossible for me.

Nah, it doesn't say that she can do it with a single attack, her individual attacks are described as destroying a single planet, and she was damaged, countered and killed by the Colorless Little Girl who is said to have a similar level of strength (individual attacks capable of destroying Earth).

She was always stated that she can alway destroy 1-2 planet with ease and even the incomplete and restricted version of her was stated to be able to destroy planet without any difficult then shouldn't her full power is much stronger than that?

^

We even downgraded Othinus's crossbow bolts a while ago for the same reason.

And her unrestricted version is much stronger, yes, but we don't know how much because her only fights happened...I was going to say off-screen/off-panel but that doesn't really fit a novel. Anyway, we didn't see them, the flashback volume cuts just when she's about to face the army of Unexplored-classes.

It had not been translated and not been certificated at here, but she easily destoyed universe and create the new one.ÒÇÇ(Othinus and Touma were inside universe )

"ÒüºÒééÒüúÒüªÒüñÒüäÒüåÒüúÒüïÒéèÒüºÞºúÒüìµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüƒþÖ¢ÒüäÕàëÒüîõ©ÇÒÇçÒü«Òâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣ÕøøÕøøõ╣ùþºÆÒüºõ╗èÒüéÒéïÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÕÉ╣ÒüìÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒÇüÒéÅÒüÜÒüïõ║öþºÆÒüºþë®Þ│¬Òü¿ÕÅìþë®Þ│¬ÒüïÒéëµêÉÒéïþ®║Úûôõ©ûþòîÒüîÕåÀÒéäÒüòÒéîÒüªÕăաÉÒü«µá©ÒüƒÒéïþäíµò░Òü«ÕíÁÞèÑÒüîþöƒµêÉÒüòÒéî"

She was the head god of an entire mythology, so (with the exception of the White Queen who had gone beyond the gods) she should have been the strongest of the current age. But now that the goddess had abandoned him, the spiky-haired boy's fate was sealed.

When that white light was carelessly unleashed, it blew away the current universe in 10
-44 seconds. And just 5 seconds after that, the spatial world formed from matter and antimatter cooled enough to create countless particles that acted as the cores of atoms.

Back