• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the I/O profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your entire argument of the hierarchy is centered around the tower, it shows that such a hierarchy never existed in the first place.

The only possible thing to support that is Marduk's "World of infinite layers" thingie.

Alright, I should have more time to come back and work on this blog again. I would like to suggest that multiple keys be added to these profiles. I have talked with A6 and he agrees that it may be a good idea. They only get Outerversal (bare with me a sec) at the last route of the game. Prior to the final route they vary in power depending on the state of the world.

Also here is another batch of scans in Album form. I had these on the outline in a different form, perhaps it can help. This is more context to the infinite hierarchy

https://imgur.com/a/roHs2

That's actually a better depiction of High 1-B, but isn't Mutsuki like the God-Tier that nobody scales to?

I find it strange that they are comparing something that is supposed to be an Infinite Hierarchy of Higher Dimensions with Opposing Mirrors, tho, that gives the impression that it is more like a illusory reflections rather than levels of higher and lower realities.

Nah, Marduk (Ashur of Course, since he is a better version of her) and maybe LEM also scale. The thing is, the main cast all exist with infinite levels of the hierarchy bellow them. So they should qualify for baseline High 1-B, with the others who create and sit on top of these hierarchies being a level of infinity above the others. Enlil has a feat of holding Marduk, tho that is debatably an outlier for him being in the hierarchy; I'm unsure at this point if he would be baseline or a higher degree.

It would seem the author is referencing this theory, in the construction of his multiverse. However, As we know, he has made the worlds doing the simulating higher dimensions, in an infinite chain. Refer to this scene. But in I/O, the digital is over layed with the real and The Real, The Physical, The Digital, and Dreams, are all equaly real.

When they said this is an interesting case in the tiering system before, they were right. I can see what they meant

They existing infinite levels below the person with the legitimate High 1-B feat makes them 3D. It doesn't matter if there is potentially infinite lower levels, they are 3D still.

And LEM is just an MMO Mascot, and now you want to scale her to the God-Tier?

How would existing infinite levels above someone who exists above infinite layers be baseline? Existing infinite layers is alone High 1-B, and then they would be an infinite layers above that. How would existing above infinite layers be 3D?

LEM is only fodder in the verse because she can't ascend to the meta world. Prior to that she can move to the highest layers of the MMO she is the mascot of, Babylon, which is itself an infinite dimensional hierarchy. The tiering system as seen on the profiles is only applicable in the final route of the game

The normal humans of I/O are 10-B to 9-C. They aren't all High 1-B like you imply. You only proven baseline High 1-B with a God-Tier.

>Being the mascot of an MMO.

>Being High 1-B because MMO is suddenly a High 1-B reality.

No.

The Marduk Infinite Hierarchy, assuming that is so, isn't an infinite hierarchy at all. The character's state that it isn't a loop. Only Mutsuki, a God-Tier, was proven to be baseline High 1-B. Everything else was debunked.

You just keep hammering the same point with the same scans that have been debunked over and over and over and expect people to eventually swallow.

Are you refering to the 4 in that scene? They are IC and can move up and down the hierarchy. It does apply to them. To normal humans, it would be different, and could not traverse the hierarchy. Don't forget, this is all working on a composite hierarchy. If an otherwise "normal" being has a reality fiction difference to a higher dimensional realm, then they get boosted to at least a level of infinity above whatever they transcend. If that is not how it works, then explain how it does.

Don't strawman me boi. Its not her being the mascot that gives her the power, its the ability to move to the highest and lowest layers in the High 1-B reality.

https://imgur.com/6vXMbH3

https://imgur.com/EhsZEAc

My dude, there is no Infinite Hierarchy related to Marduk. These scans have completely buried you already.

Also, moving up and down =/= Being High 1-B. Otherwise every single Angel in DC Comics is 1-A for being able to move in the Void.

>Composite Hierarchy

Which has never, ever been proven once in this entire thread, reliant solely on your word of mouth.

If High 1-B is based on moving between dimensions, they aren't High 1-B at all.

The only High 1-B feat is Mutsuki creating what is seemingly a High 1-B baseline reality, in what is even then debatable.

Also, Composite Hierarchies mean **** all on a High 1-B level.

"Ooooh, each higher levels equals to 5 spatial dimensions"

Congratulations, you reached the amazing equation of Infinity x 5, which results in Infinity.

There is absolutely no difference between Infinite Spatial Dimensions x 1 and Infinite Spatial Dimensions x 1,000,000,000. The end result is the same. It doesn't make the later High 1-B stronger than the former.

Well, it is a higher degree of High 1-B, but still just High 1-B.

Well yeah except by that logic of infinity = infinity, all high 1-Bs would be equal to each other, which we know they aren't because there's people like the living tribunal and Ynnead

Even on a smaller scale like High 3-A we have Ryougi Azikawa being a High 3-A that is weaker than Olfreyus until he powers up and becomes stronger again.

@Monarch

Infinity x 1,000,000,000,000,000 and Infinity x1 are both countably infinite, so yeah, no difference.

@Monarch

That is different.

Ynnead and TLT are above baseline High 1-B because they have feats of being above baseline High 1-B realities, stomping High 1-B people, etc.

Non-infinite D Composite Hierarchies only get you as far as baseline.

Dude. You said you didn't think the tower is the hierarchy. Is it or not? All you are arguing here applys to the tower, so if the tower isn't the hierarchy then it doesn't address my point at all.

If moving in freely Infinite Dimensional space isn't High 1-B then downgrade strang visitor Superman and Providence because I guess moving in Higher Dimensional space isn't a feat now. I don't know much about DC, but people tell me they are. TBH I don't know enough about it to agree or disagree.

" Which has never, ever been proven once in this entire thread, reliant solely on your word of mouth."

Having lower but real worlds be nothing but as seen as fiction from a higher perspective? That is almost word for word what is on the page, is it not?

They Are High 1-B based on having infinite dimensions bellow them. Technically speaking, the humans aren't in the hierarchy the same way. Its hard to explain, I'll post scans of the situation with the normal human world next.

Also Marduk creating an infinitely layered structure.

Here is what I mean by them being infinite dimensional, but also that Marduk and the like would a higher degree of infinity:

Hierarchy of Dreams Diagram

Our system is built on ascending higher, so an Infinity A x Infinity B ^ Infinity C dimensional character is counted as higher than an Infinity A dimensional character.

Unless you talking about the contradictions, then I have shown scans of there being infinite higher dimensions and lower dimensions. And that Mutsuki and Marduk regard the entire hierarchy as a dream

100% not a bait post.

@Iapetus

No you haven't. If anything you proved that Mutsuki, not Marduk, makes the whole Hierarchy. You just throw scans at the screen and hope they stick.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I would prefer if we wait for when the blog is fully completed. If we analyze only a scan per time instead of the whole, we'll end up making the same mistake twice.
Yeah I would too. I think I started to toss scans pre emptively just to give context to the already existing scans, which was a mistake on my part. I've been doing this to try to convince and not explain; another mistake

Iapitus was banned for a month by the Fandom staff for uploading an offensive Jojo meme image, so we have to wait with these revisions in the meantime.

Wow, wtf? Anyway what about the High 1-A and 0 profiles? Didn't all the staff pretty much agree those are way too high even if the verse is 1-A?

Yes, but we do not know if the verse should be High 1-B or 1-A yet.

No. We do not know what statistics to place there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back