• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Country level stats... (RAVE)

You know Aiden, you could have also put in the name of the verse in question on the title too, yeah?

Hey, i read the topic~ That and cause people are probably lazy to do that, man~

Aside that, is this like a downgrade right?

It really depends

You take Overdrive as "prep"?

Because if you don't, then yes, this is a downgrade thread

I also have some doubts

Like: Why is Musica 8-A when the calc make them (he and Reina) City Block+ individually? As well as why Silver Ray is 6-C?

Oh that's concerning then.

Not sure about the SR now taht you mention it. There's no scan of the feat, calc, or anything to back it up there.

Ya kinda weird. How does Haru scale to Overdrive if it requires Prep. Island level down grade for haru and Meg sounds good to me. I agree Haru should scale to Lucia/endless but not the overdrive.

If there are calculations that place the characters at different levels than currently, you can update them accordingly.

Antvasima said:
If there are calculations that place the characters at different levels than currently, you can update them accordingly.
So, wait, you are allowing me to do the edit or what?

I suppose so, unless other staff members object.

There is something i wanted to ask about this tho. Were there any calc's on the Rave pages besides those like Musica or nah? If the latter and if anything, i say this is the only thing we could go by.

And also, Aiden did asked if Endless being High 6-B would require prep or not. If it did, then we'd bump them back up but if not and it is prep, then it's a downgrade (the OBD seems to classify it for some reason, tho?).

Oh really? Welp then i agree with downgrading them then here. It's the best we got if these are the only calc's you can manage to find, Aiden. *Nods*

Back