• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Tabber Codes

Aolphl

He/Him
All right, I have a question about the tabbers. The Crt I created was accepted., and I now have the right to apply the things in the Crt to profiles. But before I do this, I want to separate the "Power and Abilities" section into "Abilities" and "Resistances", but I don't know what the necessary code is for this. Is there anyone who can help?

First you start the tabbers with
<tabber>
Then create each of the "abilities/ resistance in this way just give it the name you need by changing whats written inside like i show here
|-|Powers and Abilities=
and/or
|-|Resistances=
Write whatever powers/resistance after the "="
Then end the tabbers with
</tabber>
This is the easiest way, you can add some stuff like this for scroll after the "=", you can change the code if you understand it
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:500px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; background:transparent;">
if you use the same i did it's gonna look like this
TXzj4EH.png

First you start the tabbers with
<tabber>
Then create each of the "abilities/ resistance in this way just give it the name you need by changing whats written inside like i show here
|-|Powers and Abilities=
and/or
|-|Resistances=
Write whatever powers/resistance after the "="
Then end the tabbers with
</tabber>
This is the easiest way, you can add some stuff like this for scroll after the "=", you can change the code if you understand it
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:500px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; background:transparent;">
if you use the same i did it's gonna look like this
TXzj4EH.png
Well, I must admit that I'm having a hard with this. Where exactly am I going to write these codes?

Well, I must admit that I'm having a hard with this. Where exactly am I going to write these codes?
Go there click on "source edditing" as you see on the image
f9Vgkuw.png

Something like this will show up if you working on an empty page
xuC6ILt.png

You put the code there
Then you can click "Show preview" or "save changes" to see the result
n1aIcHk.png

I made a simple exemple for you, this is what happens if you write the code and then click "Show preview" the upper part will show you the result of your code and then down you have the code.
naTbRFI.png

Click the source edit option, then where it says '''Powers and Abilities:''' write it like this:
'''Powers and Abilities:''' <tabber>
|-|Abilities=
[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]] (for example)

|-|Resistances=
[[Fire Manipulation]] (for example)
</tabber>
Just coppy paste this and add the powers you want in the part where the examples are. If you want the tab to be in a bullet point format then it would be something like this:
'''Powers and Abilities:'''
<tabber>
|-|Abilities=
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:700px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; background:transparent;">
</div>

|-|Resistances=
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:700px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; background:transparent;">
</div>
</tabber>
Also, in case you desired to make tabs inside tabs the code would be like this:
'''Powers and Abilities:''' <tabber>
|-|First key=
{{#tag:tabber|
Abilities=

{{!}}-{{!}}
Resistances=
}}

|-|Second key=
{{#tag:tabber|
Abilities=
[[Magic]] (for example)

{{!}}-{{!}}
Resistances=
[[Water Manipulation]] (for example)
}}
</tabber>
And in the case of the bullet points you just add the div in the same way as in the normal example. You can try to experiment with this type of stuff in your sandbox, which you can enter by typing the following link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:YourWikiUsername/Sandbox in your case the link should be something like this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Aolphl/Sandbox

Last edited:
Go there click on "source edditing" as you see on the image
f9Vgkuw.png

Something like this will show up if you working on an empty page
xuC6ILt.png

You put the code there
Then you can click "Show preview" or "save changes" to see the result
n1aIcHk.png

I made a simple exemple for you, this is what happens if you write the code and then click "Show preview" the upper part will show you the result of your code and then down you have the code.
naTbRFI.png
Click the source edit option, then where it says '''Powers and Abilities:''' write it like this:

Just coppy paste this and add the powers you want in the part where I examples are. If you want the tab to be in a bullet point format then it would be something like this:

Also, in case you desired to make tabs inside tabs the code would be like this:

And in the case of the bullet points you just add the div in the same way as in the normal example. You can try to experiment with this type of stuff in your sandbox, which you can enter by typing the following link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:YourWikiUsername/Sandbox in your case the link should be something like this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Aolphl/Sandbox
I have to express my gratitude to both of you. Now I've learned how to do it, and it's helped me a lot. Thank you so much again 🙏.

Back