• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to edit profile on vsbatles

I always wanted to know how to edit the profiles of an already accepted crt, I saw that no one ever asked about these things, but there could be a tutorial explaining how to do it on YouTube

For cell phones and computers

Yes, to never do bad things on the profile
What do you mean with "bad things". If youre not outright trolling, you can hardly do wrong. If you want to use a certain format, the easiest way is to just go to a page that uses said format, copy paste it into the your target page and then edit it accordingly.

Also, this exists.

And not to be gatekeepery, I understand that many people dont have the means to get one, but unless youre willing to put in the training hours, dont edit on mobile. Its possible, dont get me wrong, but its finnicky and its extremly easy to fatfinger formatting. Get used to writing up page drafts first before you put your hands on actual pages, unless you want to get smited by Ant

What do you mean with "bad things". If youre not outright trolling, you can hardly do wrong. If you want to use a certain format, the easiest way is to just go to a page that uses said format, copy paste it into the your target page and then edit it accordingly.

Also, this exists
When I say bad things, like editing and making the profile wrong, I've been here for over 2 years and I'd really like to learn, you know?

When I say bad things, like editing and making the profile wrong, I've been here for over 2 years and I'd really like to learn, you know?
God heard you and answered to your prayers since the inception of Fandom.

Sandboxes. Copy whatever you page you want to edit into a sandbox and play around with it. Kill the categories and tierings though

Figured. Go to your Fandom Message Wall, go to "About" left to it. Thats your userpage. Go to the url, at the end of it, which is most likely your fandom username. Add a / and whatever name you want your sandbox to have. you get a blank page. Hit edit. Thats your sandbox. You can have an endless amount of sandboxes. Now copypaste anything you want into that blank page. Get some character profiles you want to tinker with, or mayhaps a whole new character page you want to create. Hit save. Now you can edit that sandbox whenever you want

Figured. Go to your Fandom Message Wall, go to "About" left to it. Thats your userpage. Go to the url, at the end of it, which is most likely your fandom username. Add a / and whatever name you want your sandbox to have. you get a blank page. Hit edit. Thats your sandbox. You can have an endless amount of sandboxes. Now copypaste anything you want into that blank page. Get some character profiles you want to tinker with, or mayhaps a whole new character page you want to create. Hit save. Now you can edit that sandbox whenever you want
That must be it, right?

@LuffyRuffy46307 Don't change profile statistics without a CRT pls, thanks.

@LuffyRuffy46307 Don't change profile statistics without a CRT pls, thanks.

He forgot to add crt link i presume

He forgot to add crt link i presume
That thread is not concluded.

This might sound weird, but when I do profiles on mobile. I just type out what the code of what it would be in something like Discord, tinker around with it and if it works. It works. That becomes the format of messages like it like P n' A.

This might sound weird, but when I do profiles on mobile. I just type out what the code of what it would be in something like Discord, tinker around with it and if it works. It works. That becomes the format of messages like it like P n' A.
I don't know how to edit very well, but I'm learning.

Just a question, I don't know what a sandbox is
Check the important categories on the wiki, if you want to learn how to do something, there’s a 99% chance that we already have an explanation page for it.

Like with your sandbox question for example:

If you want to familiarize yourself with the wiki’s code. Here is a comprehensive explanation about all of the extensions and applications of Wikitext.

Personally, I learned from observing the profiles code and slowly trying it out for myself. Shake's Sonic Sandbox was one of the most useful since it has everything a profile would have
Bro, when I saw a bunch of codes on our profiles I went crazy seeing that, I didn't know what to do, but then I started doing some writing on my profile that the guy mentioned above, I'm learning, but slowly 😭

Check the important categories on the wiki, if you want to learn how to do something, there’s a 99% chance that we already have an explanation page for it.

Like with your sandbox question for example:

If you want to familiarize yourself with the wiki’s code. Here is a comprehensive explanation about all of the extensions and applications of Wikitext.

Thank you very much, I will learn a lot from these things and one day become an important member

Nvm, it had enough staff approvals.

@LuffyRuffy46307 You're good, my apologies. Seems like Protectus was the one who messed up the CRT application.
I apologize. Just to be clear, the timeline was:

CRT was accepted->Luffy asks several people to help him apply changes->I decide to help->New people join the CRT at the last minute and provide counterarguments while changes are being applied->Luffy asks for the thread to be closed->Agnaa reopens the thread because he didn't like how the likely/possibly stats were depicted on the profiles->Opponents of Luffy's CRT argue the thread shouldn't have been closed without giving them a chance to speak, then make more in-depth counters.

Back