• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've noticed that key only covers content from the first game involving Monster Ock and the symbiotes, but the Neversoft game has a sequel involving Electro which gives Spider-Man a few additional powers. My questions are these:

1.) Is the Neversoft key ignoring the sequel on purpose or is it WIP?

2.) If the sequel is being ignored, why?

Its WIP. The only mention of the sequel currently is the fact he fought Sandman. The page does need additions from the sequel.

"The page does need additions from the sequel."

Why not? As I said before the sequel gives him a few additional powers, most notably Cold Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation. If we count unlockable costumes then he has invisibility as well.

Yeah that was something I wondered about too. I noticed last night that it was unlocked for edits but I didn't know if I needed a CRT or something. I can provide scans for Cold Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation.

Does his THPS2 appearance have any usable feats, other than the obvious sick skateboarding moves?

I think Spidey's quip about skating with Hawk means that they're canon to each other. I don't have a scan of that on hand but I can't imagine it'd be that hard to find.

Also, we should add Spidey's costumes to his profile due to the fact they have their own unique set of powers/abilities. However i don't know if its canon..

But since Spidey has Class 10 lifting strength, i think the rest of the verse should also have Class 10 lifting strength due to scaling to Spider-Man.

I'm pretty sure the Tony Hawk quip is in the credits section of Enter Electro. Costumes will give him various powers such as Organic Webbing, Invulnerability, and Invisibility.

I have a couple questions I'd like your input on:

In skate heave in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, does the level have its own atmosphere or do the characters have self-sustenance, making them capable of breathing in space? Are the hidden levels even canon to the rest of the games' career and story modes?

If you're asking me specifically, my answers would be this:

"does the level have its own atmosphere or do the characters have self-sustenance" I always assume places like that just have their own atmosphere to them but given the appearance of a planet and a moon I could interpret it either way.

"Are the hidden levels even canon to the rest of the games' career and story modes?" How do you unlock the hidden levels? I'm only familiar with the Spider-Man games. Generally, I'd say that if you unlock it through progressing the story then it's canon even if you don't visit them during the main story, but if it's through picking up a bunch of collectables it's arguably non-canon.

Ben CleverName said:
If you're asking me specifically, my answers would be this:
"Are the hidden levels even canon to the rest of the games' career and story modes?" How do you unlock the hidden levels? I'm only familiar with the Spider-Man games. Generally, I'd say that if you unlock it through progressing the story then it's canon even if you don't visit them during the main story, but if it's through picking up a bunch of collectables it's arguably non-canon.
You get Skate Heaven after 100%ing the career mode of Pro Skater 2.

It came to mind as something that might be out of the ordinary for this version of Spidey, because the rest of the levels are real places like Venice, New York and Philadelphia, or general locations like a hangar or a school.

He probably has Self-Sustenance via the Captain Universe suit/Invincibility power-ups. There's also What-if? mode to consider for both games, which makes things continuously more bizarre and potentially dangerous, such as changing the water inside sewer systems to lava

Most of What-if? mode is just comedic references and easter eggs, but here are videos which show all of the changes. You can see for yourself if there's anything worth talking about. I've never played the games in What-if? mode so I don't really remember much about it.

The second game wasn't made by Neversoft tbf

But it does give Electro, in theory, a City Block level feat (or higher)

Back