• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Rosa's Tier

I have played this game dozens of times and can not remember anything about her having recreated the universe, but about the guidebook I'm searching for him a long time and I couldn't find. Could you tell me where I think? If you know...

It would probably be good to inform Dino Ranger Black about this thread.

Prima Guide
Prima Guide

While it's never directly stated in the game, it's the cutscene and prima guide that revealed it. According to it the guide, Rosalina shielded Mario and Peach from the catastrophic event after the lumas supressed the black hole that destoryed the universe, causing an explosion. After explaining everything to Mario what happened, she warped him into a bright light which shows him the universe being recreated by her (described as the awesome power of the universe).

This isn't the last time this happens either as it's further supported by two of her animations in Mario Golf: World Tour doing same thing, warping and manipulating the cosmos both of them.

@DRB Can you insert a clarification about this into Rosalina's page?

Thank you very much for being patient, Ant. I highly appreciate it. My work and classes was murder today. I'm ready to include the links and explaination on her page now.....

Back