• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Roland Deschain's guns

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Something's been nagging at me.

In The Drawing Of The Three, Roland confirmed that his guns use Winchester .45 ammunition. Only thing is, his guns are repeatedly shown doing damage that no .45 ammo should ever be capable of. Bear with me here:

Now my question is this: If we do the logical thing and assume that the sandalwood guns do in fact use Winchester .45 ammo, about how fast would one of those bullets have to be travelling in order to deliver this kind of force? I understand this should probably be brought to the Calc Request thread and I plan on doing that if this one goes nowhere. But even a vague estimate would be worth plenty to me here.

They're just stronger. It's really not that complex.

Back