• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Popeye

So I was looking at the Popeye profile and there were two things I noticed,

First, with his spinach it seems like he should have mid-godly or even high-godly Regenerationn since, according to his profile, he was able to regenerate from a being that only perceived him as a drawing/animation erasing him.

Second is more of a question, I was wondering what ability he has that would allow him to erase someone from existence/collapse a higher dimensional structure on them, since he has a victory against Hatsune Miku, but everyone in the thread just said he could bypass her regen, without explaining how.

I have adjusted his Regenerationn tier.

I do not know about the versus thread in question though.

Back