• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nanatsu no Taizai scaling with the new calc

Oh, they scale to Tarmiel's ocean feat. Thats the Large Island level feat

I think this scaling makes a lot more sense, since the Godesses are only 3x stronger than Demon Meliodas.

It's not really just 3x stronger. It's more like 88k+ Tarmiel in a vessel has a casual feat that's over 3x more powerful than 56k Meliodas' best feat that he performed while pissed off.

I think this is everyone that requires changes.

Likely 6-C+: Derieri, Monspeet and Drole

6-C+: Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas and Merlin

At least 6-C+: Post-Revival Base Meliodas, Mid-Morning Escanor, Arthur w/ Excalibur, Base Chandler, Base Cusack, Base Zeldris, Base Estarossa, Bellion, and Base Mael

High 6-C: Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas and 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris

Derieri and Monspeet would be 6-C+ as well. I'm fairly sure Gloxinia and Drole could possibly be here as well.

Not really they should scale from Drole and Gloxinia who could both only slightly injure Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas. Drole himself also has a 6-C feat that's almost 3x lower than the new Danafor calc. So it makes sense for him to slightly injure a 6-C+.

Derieri has a power level of 51,000, while Monspeet has a pl of 53,000. These are both almost comparable to Meliodas' PL of 56,000. Derieri also has a physical strength of 48,000, which is, again, almost equal to Meliodas'. When she punched Meliodas, he actually went out of his way to block it with Lostvayne, and she absolutely cripples his arm with 53. It doesn't seem like she's 15 gigatons weaker than him.

This attack that's 3x less than the calc actually hurt Meliodas. He also tanks an attack with Heavy Metal.

Drole was 54k and he was pretty much stomped and was only able to slightly injure him. There are other verses where some characters have a calc that's over 4x lower than the other character and they could still slightly injure them and not be given the + sign.

@Joo Yes.

@Peter He made him bleed. The earthquakes were also after effects from the small meteors that were hitting Meliodas himself. However, even if he isn't Derieri has feats that point to her getting a +. She never lightly injures him.

So right now we are basically stuck on should Drole, Gloxinia, Derieri and Monspeet be Likely 6-C+ or just 6-C scaling from Drole's Own 23.5 Gigaton feat.

To be fair Derieri Injured Meliodas using Combo Star which has been shown to be able to injure even 3C Mael after a certain combo.

Wait so Drole's feat was from a mere after effect. Well I guess that does make it more likely for those four to be Likely 6-C+.

Wait it didn't do anything? Hold on let me check. Huh so from what I see Meliodas looked surprised by Gloxinia's attack when he got blasted by Basquias. And we didn't really see any injuries later on.

JooCipher said:
Gloxinia's basquias feat is actually pretty good and imo likely is superior to drole's earthquake
There was a calc for the Basquias Attack and last time I checked it came out at High 7-A.

Was the calc even evaluated? If so which end was accepted. Cause only the high end of the calc is High 7-A+ the other is just 7-A.

It was evaluated and accepted by Raven, but no end seems to be. It also uses the old nuke calculator, which heavily inflates results.

Well we should probably have another calc member see which end is usable. If the high end is accepted the weaker Commandments will become High 7-A via backscaling from Gloxinia.

@Peter As I said, the old nuke calculator inflates results. The newer, more reliable nuke calculator places it as significantly lower, and this one goes up to 200 megatons.

@Joo I'll try a quick calc.

Edit: It'll take longer than I thought.

It turns out I can't do it because most of the links aren't even working. I'll try a something else.

Edit: Large Town level+ to City level results. Doesn't even break nuclear yields.

Well crap this means all the weaker Commandments will just upscale from 7-A now since Gloxinia no longer scales to Drole or any of the 6-Cs.

7-A seems incredibly low. The 10-Cs are repeatedly stated to be far, far stronger than Gray Hendrickson (one guy even says the 10-Cs are an apocalyptic cataclysm, while Gray Hendrickson is a basic natural disaster), consider the Albions to be mere toys, and totally eclipse King's 12,000 pl.

Island level seems absolutely fine, given that Meliodas is definitely not 350 times weaker than his Demon state.

Ehh I guess that could work. So Gloxinia and the weaker Commandments stays 6-C for being stronger than or comparable to Unsealed Base Meliodas while Drole, Derieri and Monspeet are likely 6-C+ for being able to somewhat damage Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas.

Peter1129 said:
I think this is everyone that requires changes.

Likely 6-C+: Derieri, Monspeet and Drole

6-C+: Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas and Merlin

At least 6-C+: Post-Revival Base Meliodas, Mid-Morning Escanor, Arthur w/ Excalibur, Base Chandler, Base Cusack, Base Zeldris, Base Estarossa, Bellion, and Base Mael

High 6-C: Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas and 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris
Here's the new list.

Edit: Nevermind just realized he would still scale either way since he shouldn't be that much weaker than the others in Base. Plus the value they scale to now is higher than the original one.

Back