• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About monsters in Undertale verse

can they take the souls from the other beings ?

I mean... since there are only 2 races exist in Undertale are human and monster. Monsters have the ability to take the soul of the human and absorb it. So i was wondering, what happen if the monsters fight with the other beings like the aliens (Saiyans and Kryptonia,ect...) can they take the aliens soul ?

All monsters have the ability to attack the soul and perhaps take it, but there are only a select few who could actually withstand absorbing a soul, since monsters do not have enough physical matter to handle the determination and would start to melt. (e.g. Amalgamates), however, this might just be an issue with Undertale Human souls.

But I suppose that yes, if the entity they are fighting has a soul, it's likely they can attack and try to absorb it.

Back