• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Mondaiji profile

It's been a while after tarou verse got removal due to the translation problem. And now that problem were gone and the explanation already got written the whole new one. When a character standard format profile will formed too? I can't wait too see my fav verse on the stage again.

Thank you

I do not know if there are any members who are particilarly interested in Mondaiji.

Last time it seemed to be going pretty well from what I remember lurking until uh... that thing happened.

SenhoraDoDestino said:
When you start to create the characters profiles, until today I only saw the profiles created in the omniversal battlefield.
There were profiles here and various attemots to have em, but last time if my memory serves me correctly it failed due to translation shenenigans and then a user who was supposed to lead the verse addition began claiming they were like city level tops IIRC due to their low Destructive Capacity in little garden which prompted backlash from basically everyone else disagreeing and thread died out.

Just read the damn Explaination blog lmao

And because the supporters are now currently busy with their real life works so they don't have time to work on this

Well, I don't mind if the profiles are created, but the statistics must be based on reliable information.

Well, since i'm the RT creator i can provide the feats if someone willingly wants to create profile pages though, because it's hillariously long af and of course i cant do all this stuff alone.

Feel free to ask me anything cause i've finished all MDJ and even the lasted Last Embryo volume so far.

Back