• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Lucemon's Rookie-level picture...

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
I may be out of the loop with Digimon since the end of Adventure, but I can't help but noticing every single time I visit Lucemon's profile out of curiosity that his base form render is extremely low-res. I propose using something like this instead, as it looks far better and Lucemon is a well-known and prominent profile on this Wiki. I would add it myself, but I lack the power to do so.
Digital hazard by sparks220stars-d728f79

I'll simply get a better render of the old one. Not too fond of that one. For Digimon I'd rather we use official art first and foremost.

Well, I already looked for better renders, and this was the best I could find. I understand the want of official art, but all of the official art for Rookie Lucemon are exceedingly low resolution; Digimon is a popular and well-known verse like Dragon Ball and like Dragon Ball, having high-quality art probably is more important than it being explicitly from an official source as long as it does justice to the original concept of the character and does not take too many liberties.

Actually, I was able to fix the quality of the old one (see if it changed for you). I wish Digimon was as popular as Dragon Ball. Here, still not as much since I have to pray people even notice a Digimon thread. >.>

Unless it's Digimon vs Dragon Ball in which I think people ignore it because....well it's Digimon vs Dragon Ball. And when people think Digimon, they think every mon has a wall of text by default. >.>

Back