• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Lille Barro

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this Wikia , Admiral Kizaru is Speed of Light because he is made of Light.Using the same logic , isn't Lille supposed to be Speed of Light ? Because he is also made of Light.After his fight with Kyoraku&Nanao , he rained down to Soul Society as Light Particles.And it took only a few panels for him to arrive Soul Society.(http://www.***********.net/bleach/654 - http://www.***********.net/bleach/654/6 ).Now if we think about the distance between Soul Society and Soul King's Palace , i think it is reasonable to think that he is "Speed of Light". Lille explains his power as "There is no bullet , it just pierces anything that is between the muzzle and the target.".If you can pierce anything that is between the muzzle and the target , then this means that you are erasing everything that is in your way no matter what it is.And in addition to this , all Quincys demolish souls.That means Lille can literally erase everything be it physical or non-physical(He did erase half of himself too.).So we should add "Existence Erasure" in his profile. X-Axis is also being applied to Lille.That's why he was able to destroy Shakonmaku(the sphere that hindering anything to enter Seiretei.).And Lille says that his power has no bullet.So basically Lille's attack does not exist.But at the same time it exists and pierces through everything in its way.So Lille and his power(X-Axis) is something that doesn't exist but exists at the same time.I mean Lille's attack doesn't exist but it still does pierce through everything and this is thanks to X-Axis and Lille also doesn't exist(That's why Kyoraku can't hit him no matter what) but exists at the same time and this is also thanks to X-Axis.Doesn't this make Lille "Non-Corporeal" ?
What do you think about these guys ? Share your opinions with me please.

"Existence Erasure" should have been added to his profile IMO.Why dont they add it ?

I also agree with the "Speed of Light" thing since Kizaru is similar to Lille.

I don't know about "Non-Corporeal".But if it is as you stated above , then it also should be added.

Wait, what?

You're saying that because Kizaru can turn into light as part of his powers, the X-Axis and Bleach is also as fast as light? I'm not following.

In addition, Lille's "light" doesn't remotely act like light since it expands from the point of origination.

Thus I heavily disagree with everything you're saying.

Lille says it is very shiny sword And Nanao says it reflects the ability of the god it is facing

Lille rains down as Light Particles and it didn't take that much for him to reach Seiretei

You probably didn't read properly.And i would like you to read other statements also.

Reflecting the ability of a god does not indicate that he's reflecting light.

In addition, light does not rain down as individual particles (which would be invisible) nor would it bunch up in orbs or little streaks. It comes down in straight lines.

Lille's "light" does not act like light in any shape or form.

Thus we cannot treat it as if it were lightspeed.

Here Nanao says to Lille : "This sword reflects the ability of the god it is facing off against.It is reflecting the Light from your eyes.That means it is diffusing the light you are emanating."

So yes , the sword is reflecting Light which is coming from Lille's Eyes which is a part of Lille's Body.So assuming that Lille is also Light makes sense to me.

Kizaru's light (in which he turns into light that moves in a straight line, reflects off mirrors, is explicitly stated to be light speed, and many of his attacks are explicitly shown to act like light) is far more plausible than Lille's light, which frequently breaks the rules of what we consider light to be.

Okay then.

About the second statement i wrote above we should add "Existence Erasure" in his profile.Isnt this a fact ? Why didn't you add it till now i'm wondering.

And what do you think about the third ? I don't know how Non-Corporeal works wery well.But i know one thing that Lille's attacks both exists and doesn't exists as he said there is no bullets.

There's no evidence that existence erasure is involved. It's simply "pierced" not "erased". It definitely qualifies for durability negation, but existence erasure is an entirely different tory.

Non-Corporeal would not work in that situation. Non-Corporeal implies that one lacks a true body. Lille Barro has a body, it's simply intangible to everything up to Kido.

But he can shoot things that doesn't exist.So it is like he is shooting Void.And if you interact with Void you turn into nothingness.Wasn't it how it was ? I thought this was wthat Lille was doing.

No... damaging souls is Soul Manipulation. Being able to punch holes in souls is Soul Manipulation. Erasing the target from existence is Existence Erasure, and he has not demonstrated such an ability.

So if he would have done his shooting to a Physical Body that contains Soul, it would be Existence Erasure.Is that right ? And we don't have such kind of proof.

But he didn't state that his power only works on souls , he said targets.Then it should contain physical things also.

Thank you for your interests.You can close this.

There's no evidence that he erased them from existence. He simply punched a hole in a spiritual being. That's Soul Manipulation, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back