• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Johnny Joestar Multiverse lvl+

Destroy a infinity space = High Universe lvl, right? then because it is multiverse lvl+? Nor do I remember another feat apart from destroying the dimensional barrier of the love train.

Also found this on the page of discussion rules:

• Do not try to level up Johnny Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to 2-A just because he "hits with the force of infinite universes". This is an extremely biased and contradicted interpretation of how his powers work. Also do not try to upgrade Giorno Giovanna beyond Low 2-C. He was placed where he is post consultatio from DarkLK, who devised the tiering system in effect.
I would think that someone without consulting applied changes.

I agree. It even says Multiversal+ while it should say Multiverse level+

I think this should be addressed.

I assumed there was a thread for it but none of the other pages have it applied.

its because valentine said that the infinite spin could destroy love train wich is a barrier made of infinte universes thats why he is multiverse+

I was thinking that Infinite Rotatio are Infinite 3D but, when I saw that Infinite Rotatio can destroy a barrier made of Infinite Universes is because this "Infinite" means 4D not Infinite 3D.

I've been meaning to ask, but I've heard that Funny Valentine was refering to the multiverse in the scan, not to Love Train.

You wouldn't happen to know any site for me to check now that the former is down?

Not quite. If ya mean the one linked on ha Dio then no. Different quote.

Nope.

Me myself have no idea what site. Need scans mysekf.

Nah, the one SBR one.

Would still prefer to check.

I'll probably look for it later then.

> but I've heard that Funny Valentine was refering to the multiverse in the scan, not to Love Train.

Ya thinking of ha Dio quote.

Funny said he would go through and escape via infinite neighboring universes while Johnny murjed him.

Ya could check the one crt.

Linked funny saying ball breaker while full power would be liable ta obliberate d4c:lt which funny luckily said himself he would have but when he crossed the barrier his ball got chipped making ball breaker not an perfect spin.

I already know about that, I was referring to the quote that placed Johnny and Gryo at 2-A and destroying d4c as a 2-A feat. The one where d4c has infinite dimensions one.

That I do not have.

The quote exists obviously. But never saved it cause we accepted that already.

Only with batoto being out now. Kinda hard.

Back