• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About God(Supernatural) tier.

Shouldn't Chuck be 2-C instead of low 2-C since in S15 he completely destroyed the multiverse which contains at least 13 known universes( though it took him a few weeks ).
So either his profile is outdated or my understanding of the tiering system is wrong.

Hmm. He was destroying multiple universes at once iirc. Also, probably a new key since Chuck merged with Amara

Shouldn't Chuck be 2-C instead of low 2-C since in S15 he completely destroyed the multiverse which contains at least 13 known universes( though it took him a few weeks ).
So either his profile is outdated or my understanding of the tiering system is wrong.
He was destroying one universe at a time and not instantly either. He's only Low 2-C.

Also yeah the show will end in one week wait until there.

He only destroyed one at a time, with Billie stating sometimes that he was burning or ravaging galaxies, so there's not much certainty in that.

An argument for 2-C God would be the fact that his existence keeps the multiverse from collapsing and returning to nothingness, paired with his statement that he's lost count of how many separate universes he's created.

2-C | Low Multiverse level: Characters who can significantly affect[1], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

I think the way God destroyed those universes doesn't look to apply to our tiering standard so I disagree with the 2-C tier, from those arguments.

His existance is what holds the multiverse
If true as I recall, God is most likely 2-C. I think the supporting evidence should be posted,

I am kind of leaning with Matthew's points we should postpone the topic after Supernatural is over.

If true as I recall, God is most likely 2-C. I think the supporting evidence should be posted,

I am kind of leaning with Matthew's points we should postpone the topic after Supernatural is over.
I can agree to waiting, especially to see if he got new powers after fusing with amara

I'm working on something related to Supernatural and I believe ByAsura was too, but it should be okay to create a CRT to upgrade God, Death, Darkness and Jack to 2-C since it's a simple revision.

So, uh, Lucifer killed Death.
I don't think the new reaper should be accepted as powerful as OG Death since if I correctly recall, one of the showrunners confirmed OG Death is more powerful than Michael. But death being as old and powerful as God is definitely bullshit since there was a death for Apocalypse World and Chuck and Amara are twins.

I don't think the new reaper should be accepted as powerful as OG Death since if I correctly recall, one of the showrunners confirmed OG Death is more powerful than Michael. But death being as old and powerful as God is definitely bullshit since there was a death for Apocalypse World and Chuck and Amara are twins.
Do u have the quote where they say this?

I intend to change Death's rating as well. The mere fact that a Death exists in an alternate universe proves that Death is not comparable to God or Amara since these two have no alternate version.

Also

Considering how hax Death is it might not even be AP based

Back