• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Galactus & Mad Celestial

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I just read Galactus's marvel database page and it says after he fused with his earth 1610 counterpart he gain enough power to defy master of order & Lord of Chaos. Then fought four Mad Celestials at the same time and killed one of them but lost when the other three fused together to make a more powerful one. If this did happen what tier would Galactus be after merging with himself be and what tier would the three Mad Celestials fused together be.

It says 3 Celestials fused to make a Mad Celestial but his marvel page says it was 3 Mad Celestials fused together to make Voltron Celestial.

Galactus was upgraded due to becoming the lifebringer, not because of merging with his 1610 counterpart.

The Mad Celestial page simply intends to state that the large Celestial is a fusion of 3 regular mad Celestials, but I will attempt to clarify this.

I know that he became the lifebriger but I just read about him merging with his counterpart and I thought that made him stronger and thanks for clarifying the hole mad celestial thing.

Back