• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Durability Negation and Curse Manipulation

For example if Flash tried to use Durability Negation to phase through his opponents and if Erazor Djin tried to use Curse Manipulation (Anyone struck with the Flame of Judgement curse will die once the flame is extinguished). Since they are both 3D characters would their abilities work on 4D, 5D and higher characters or is it no limits fallacy and that it would only work on 3D and weaker characters?

Thanks for reading.

Probably not here either, unless the author cheats.

So expecting Flash's Durability Negation and Erazor's Curse manipulation abilities to work on 4D characters is a no limits fallacy?

Depends of if said 4-D characters have resistance to their hax, hax works unless characters have shown resistance, of course being 4-D or 5-D characters would usually exhibit good hax themselves so the hax of lower dimensional characters would normally not work but there are exceptions.

I can understand that Saitama (even if wanked to High 3-A via claims of being able to one punch anything) can only do 0 Damage to Low 2-C let alone higher tiers.

What do you mean by exceptions? Plot Induced Stupidity, Author writing the story maybe?

Without demonstrating the assumption that below tier 2 hax works on above tier 2 dura is stretching it (I mean those characters can survive having their timeline destroyed, that makes everything happening in the timeline seem pretty irrelevant). Usually one shouldn't assume so without demonstration.

Exceptions are really just everything shown to be one. If an ability shows to affect tier 2 dura beings then it is no problem assuming that it can.

Exceptions being that you can have a 4-D character that has little to no hax, for example Fusion Zamasu, a number of 3-D characters can beat him, the usually hax characters on here come to mind like Reyhard Heydrich and other Masadaverse characters, or Silverio Trinity characters, or God Emperor of Mankind, and you can probably find a lot more. Just cause Zamasu is 4-D as he is one with the universe, doesn't mean he can't be hurt by lowered dimensional characters. As i said before being higher dimension, characters usually have decent hax at least, but there are exceptions like Zamasu and sure you could probably find more. And there is also the case where 3-D characters can beat like 5-D characters, despite being 3-D cause they have 5-D power.

Celestial Pegasus:

So the only way for 3D characters to beat 4Ds, 5Ds and higher is to have hax at least on par if not stronger?

Yes, but the point is that they likely have to demonstrate power of a similar scale to do so.

A 5-D character is infinetly stronger than a 4-D character, so a 3-D character is literally 2 levels of infinity below a 5-D character for example. As i said normally that would mean a 3-D character could never win against a 4-D or 5-D character cause added to being infinetly above 3-D characters, they also usually have decent hax, the more higher up the dimensional scale, the haxer the characters usually tend to be, however cases exist where despite being higher dimensional, characters have no good hax, just cause your higher dimensional doesn't necessarily mean you have good hax is what i am saying.

Isn't it a bit of a NLF to say that Flash can punch a universe+ character and damage it? The 4D character can be as haxless as you want, but if you don't have a hax that lets you specifically harm 4D characters it should be taken for granted that the latter are resistant to your powers. It's basically a haxed drawing against a real human.

Celestial Pegasus:

In that case can we conclude that 5Ds beat 3Ds and that in order to beat another character with superior hax to yours then you must be 2 levels of infinite above them?

@Adam

Actually what he said is that the 3D character needs to be ridiculously haxed, and the 5D one needs to be ridiculously haxless

@Adamjensen No, i said being 5-D would mean you are 2 levels of infinity above a 3-D character and normally would have pretty decent hax abilities, so there is normally no way a 3-D can beat a 5-D character. 3-D characters can beat 5-D characters though, if they have 5-D power, you don't have to be 5-D to beat a 5-D character, you only need 5-D power. Cases exist where lower dimensional characters have higher dimensional powers so they can beat higher dimensional characters.

Also what Kaltias said, the higher dimensional character would have to be ridiculous haxless and the lower dimensional character, ridiculously haxed is what i was getting at.

@Celestial Pegasus That is correct as far as I am aware.

Celestial Pegasus:

Does haxless mean having no hax at all?

If yes I agree that 3D beats 5D due to having a little bit of hax at least.

Kaltias said:
@Adam
Actually what he said is that the 3D character needs to be ridiculously haxed, and the 5D one needs to be ridiculously haxless
I'm thankful for the explainations. I'm starting to get it now.

No, 3D beats 5D only if 3D specifically wields 5D hax. For example, the God Emperor of Mankind could kill 11D characters even in his 3D form, because he has 20D void manipulation in this form. However, if someone like, idk, Akro had to fight Zen'ō, Zen'ō would win because he is 4D, despite the fact that Akron is immensely more haxed

Back