• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Dark Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since my Dark Matter page has been deleted, i thought it would be nice to add Dark Matter on the Matter Manipulation page. The description could be: Dark Matter is a hypothetical form of matter that is thought to account for approximately 84% of the universe's mass and 23% of its mass-energy. Dark Matter gets its name from the fact that it can't be interacted with methods such as electromagnetic radiation, or light. Although Dark Matter has not been directly observed, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects. Dark Matter can cause extreme damage to matter or antimatter, ignoring durability. What do you think?

Probably better places to talk about it than Matter Manipulation

It doesn't seem relevant enough to include. It is too specific.

Dark Matter is too redundant to have a page or a mention?

Well, it is too specific to include in the matter manipulation page, and I am not sure that it is a common enough power to warrant a page of its own.

I suppose Dark Energy is redundant too? I doubt this will be accepted, but what if we create a page called "Dark Cosmic Manipulation" the page could be about Dark Matter AND Dark Energy but i don't know if this is a good idea. If not, i think we can close this thread..

No. Sorry. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back