• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this qualify for macro-quantum level of matter manipulation?

Hello everyone I'd like your opinion on something. I did not post that in the content revision section because I do not have enough scientific knowledge to know if this qualifies for that but basically in the near future I might do another CRT about Yubel but in order to make it potentially shorter by removing a power that's potentially very debatable from the list of new powers (and therefore making the CRT shorter) I wanted to ask for your opinion first.

Our page for Matter Manipulation has a sub category for sub-atomic manipulation that says "The ability to manipulate the protons and neutrons within atoms themselves. The manipulation of electrons however, is Macro-Quantum, as nothing makes them up and they are of importance in principles such as Pauli Exclusion and the Uncertainty Principle, and are the size of quarks.". Therefore anything related to electrons concerns the category below sub-atomic manipulation: macro-quantum manipulation (and it says "The ability to manipulate quarks, bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.), and leptons (Electrons, Muons, Positrons, Tau Particles, and Neutrinos). This also endows the ability to tinker with other properties at this level, such as electron arrangement and spin").

Context of what makes me ask that question: in episode 113 of ygo gx, Judai's group is in the lab where Yubel and Cobra are hidden. First, Jim Cook's EMF detects a (and I quote) "strong electromagnetic wave coming from the basement' (where Yubel is). I know it says that was a minor electromagnetic in his profile and I thought the same but I forgot this scene from episode 113. Also it is definitely stronger as they're a bit closer to the original source because Jim never referred to that as "strong" before.

Then we have Judai's group using the elevator to explore the lab and as we can see, everything works perfectly fine: may it be the lab's elevator or the lights.

After that, Among Garam tries to sabotage the Lab to create a power-cut which shut down all of the lab's original equipment (lights for example).

Despite the power-cut, Yubel's technological creation such as his cameras and his computers are still working. There's another instance of this.

So yeah I'm really wondering if that qualifies for that considering Yubel has electro-magnetic manipulation and the fact her cameras and computer still work (possibly by creating and providing electrons that are required for such things to work and keep in mind or matter manipulation page says "nothing makes up electrons" which means that if we agree Yubel creates and provides electrons to make his creation work he's therefore possible at macro-quantum level of matter manipulation).

Thanks in advance for your replies and I hope I didn't put that in the wrong section despite my good intentions (I just wanted to clear that before making an actual CRT in the future).

Last edited:
Back